7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really like that Ulta sells high end makeup in addition to the makeup you could find in drugstores. We don't have a local Sephora so I always go to Ulta to try things out before I buy. I can't get out of there without spending at least $50!
I love going to ultra , I'm like a kid in a candy store .. Especially when there having a good sale ... I like when they do there special 30 days of deals and everyday a different brand has a special deal ( too faced, urban decay, benefit)
Ulta is my favorite beauty supply store. They have a fantastic mix of high-end and drugstore makeup, hair supplies, and nail polish, as well as a great, friendly staff who really know what they're talking about. I rarely shop anywhere else.
I love Ulta. Mostly because they have high end brands along with drug store brands. They also have lots of hair products. Another plus is all the free samples you get at checkout. However, my Ulta always seems to be sold out of what I need most!
I have become addicted to Ulta. I have never really bought make up online unless it's a product I couldn't find in the store. They have great choices of product and great prices. They have a lot of products that I've never been exposed to.
Large selection of make up, nail, and hair products. Great high end and drug store brand names. Although the lower end brand names tend to be pricier than just going to the drug store themselves. I mainly shop for the the higher end products.
Ulta is the place that I always go to buy make up. They have a huge selection of nail polishes and brands. I always go to the clearance section first and usually always find something I want. They put stuff in clearance if it has either been opened or is the last in its stock. It is the perfect place to go for all your make up needs.
I love Ulta! I can go in and find exactly what I want...which is almost anything beauty related. I have run across some rude salespeople, but I am more than happy finding what I need on my own! The coupon codes are what keep me coming back!
My grandma got me a box of Ulta eye shadow with like 30 different eye shadows in it. I like that it has a great variety, but the eye shadow just isn't a very good quality. You can't even tell I put any on sometimes unless I cake it on my eyes.
This store has everything I need for my beauty regiment. Great prices! I love coming here. I stopped liking Sephora because of its overbearing smell of perfume, snobby employees, and terrible atmosphere. Ulta is the ultimate place to go!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos