7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,366 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Of course ULTA has anything we lady's can possibly need ! And I love how we earn points and rewards while shopping for things we love! & the always have great deals for theholidays , for my birthday they gave me a Calvin Klein Mascara :)
Ulta is my go to store. They have everything from dugstore makeup to more expensive makeup. The variety of products have is amazing with many brands. They always have helpful people that are always ready to assist people. They send ads a couple times a month that have great deals in them they almost always have coupons attached.
We just got an ulta here in anchorage and i can say I'm in love i not only got new make up but was able to go get my hair dyed and the price was not only good the styalist knew what i wanted even though i was a bit vauge on what i had in mind
I love this store! I can get the brands I love at a reasonable price. I love that there are always trial sizes of new products to try. It's definitely one stop beauty shopping. I'm a busy working mom of 3 active children and it's great to only have to go to one store "real quick" to get everything I need. I even splurge a little!
EEEEEEEEEEE. Every time I walk into Ulta I'm like a kid in a candy store. Love love love this place. Bye bye paycheck, hellooooo beauty products I totally "need" RIGHT NOW.
You can get higher end and drugstore brands all in one place! And they pretty much always have some kind of coupon (usually $3.50 off of $10). The Ulta brand products are actually quite nice as well. I love their polishes and lip crayons.
Had a very disappointing experience at Ulta. Could not find anyone to help me, when I did, she was back and forth between me and the registers, didn't really listen to my concerns, pawned me off on someone else who was as unhelpful as the first woman. I went in wanting to spend money, just left feeling irritated. Not good, Ulta!
I love all of the ULTA beauty products. The bb cream is my favorite. All of the other BB creams I've tried have been thick and make me look over done. But this stuff smooths my face while making it look like I have no make up on at all.
The prices varies from $--$$$ ( affordable -- high end). I always find something to purchase at Ulta. If the item I want is not available in the store I simply go online. It's the perfect place to go and find new items to experiment with.
I recently started shopping at ULTA and I love it! They have a lot of good deals and their rewards system is awesome. They always have coupons available and their clearance section is great. I now shop here for all my beauty necessities!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos