BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prices, and if you're a member you get points from your purchases that you can use towards other purchases. I got my NAKED2 pallet from there and used points towards it so I got it at a cheaper price! My number one go-to beauty store!
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Of course ULTA has anything we lady's can possibly need ! And I love how we earn points and rewards while shopping for things we love! & the always have great deals for theholidays , for my birthday they gave me a Calvin Klein Mascara :)
Katie H.
Hoover, AL
I love that ulta has both drugstore and high end products. I can always find what I'm looking for here. My only problem is that my store is normally pretty dirty and the employees don't always have the most knowledge about the products.
Michelle B.
Portersville, PA
I love this store! I can get the brands I love at a reasonable price. I love that there are always trial sizes of new products to try. It's definitely one stop beauty shopping. I'm a busy working mom of 3 active children and it's great to only have to go to one store "real quick" to get everything I need. I even splurge a little!
Ellen T.
Illiopolis, il
Ulta is my go to store. They have everything from dugstore makeup to more expensive makeup. The variety of products have is amazing with many brands. They always have helpful people that are always ready to assist people. They send ads a couple times a month that have great deals in them they almost always have coupons attached.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Had a very disappointing experience at Ulta. Could not find anyone to help me, when I did, she was back and forth between me and the registers, didn't really listen to my concerns, pawned me off on someone else who was as unhelpful as the first woman. I went in wanting to spend money, just left feeling irritated. Not good, Ulta!
Breann H.
Grover, NC
Once you get past the first overwhelming visit you'll honestly wonder why you haven't went there your whole life. They have a great stock and great varieties with a lot of testers. They have just about anything make up related.
Brandy T.
Muncie, IN
I ordered online and was extremely impressed with how quick my order was delivered and how generous they were with samples! I got a very nice sample bag with more than 10 items!! Along with ANOTHER 2 free samples just for ordering!!!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Ulta is my second best makeup store! They always have some type of sale or discounts going on which is amazing!!! I love that they sell both high end and drugstore makeup!!
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Ulta because it's like your fave drug store beauty finds mixed with the ultimate High end department "prestige" store. The rewards program is very generous, just learn to Take advantage of all offers for bonus points that are emailed to you if possible.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?