7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,285 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great prices, and if you're a member you get points from your purchases that you can use towards other purchases. I got my NAKED2 pallet from there and used points towards it so I got it at a cheaper price! My number one go-to beauty store!
Of course ULTA has anything we lady's can possibly need ! And I love how we earn points and rewards while shopping for things we love! & the always have great deals for theholidays , for my birthday they gave me a Calvin Klein Mascara :)
I love that ulta has both drugstore and high end products. I can always find what I'm looking for here. My only problem is that my store is normally pretty dirty and the employees don't always have the most knowledge about the products.
I love this store! I can get the brands I love at a reasonable price. I love that there are always trial sizes of new products to try. It's definitely one stop beauty shopping. I'm a busy working mom of 3 active children and it's great to only have to go to one store "real quick" to get everything I need. I even splurge a little!
Ulta is my go to store. They have everything from dugstore makeup to more expensive makeup. The variety of products have is amazing with many brands. They always have helpful people that are always ready to assist people. They send ads a couple times a month that have great deals in them they almost always have coupons attached.
Had a very disappointing experience at Ulta. Could not find anyone to help me, when I did, she was back and forth between me and the registers, didn't really listen to my concerns, pawned me off on someone else who was as unhelpful as the first woman. I went in wanting to spend money, just left feeling irritated. Not good, Ulta!
Once you get past the first overwhelming visit you'll honestly wonder why you haven't went there your whole life. They have a great stock and great varieties with a lot of testers. They have just about anything make up related.
I ordered online and was extremely impressed with how quick my order was delivered and how generous they were with samples! I got a very nice sample bag with more than 10 items!! Along with ANOTHER 2 free samples just for ordering!!!
Ulta is my second best makeup store! They always have some type of sale or discounts going on which is amazing!!! I love that they sell both high end and drugstore makeup!!
I LOVE Ulta because it's like your fave drug store beauty finds mixed with the ultimate High end department "prestige" store. The rewards program is very generous, just learn to Take advantage of all offers for bonus points that are emailed to you if possible.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos