BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Heidi M.
Palm CIty, FL
I adore Ulta! They offer almost all my favorite drugstore and department store brands of haircare, skincare and make-up. Their loyalty program is awesome (I earn loads of freebies) and if you are on their mailing list you get lots of coupons (something Sephora never does!) The stores are always clean and bright, and there are lots of testers to play with!
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
I LOVE Ulta because it's like your fave drug store beauty finds mixed with the ultimate High end department "prestige" store. The rewards program is very generous, just learn to Take advantage of all offers for bonus points that are emailed to you if possible.
Lauren x.
Love this store!! If you've never been, you need to definitely go. Everyone is familiar with the products and very helpful to their customers. They will even do a small free makeover so you're able to test the products out and see how they work for your skin.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
One of my favorite happy places to go to. I can spend a great deal of time in there. I like that they offer high-end makeup along with drugstore products. The only downside is that it can get picked over very quickly, and they don't always restock that fast.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK
Ulta is a wonderful place to fall in love with everything in sight and spend all your money!! No really, it's awesome and has everything from your typical drugstore cosmetics and haircare to the more high end stuff! One stop shop for all your beauty needs!
Karina S.
Pineville, NC
I think is place is awesome, every time I am here I feel like a kid in a candy store! I love all the name brands like philosophy, murad, bliss, lorac, and of course bare minerals. The only minor downside is a little over priced. Their salon is great too!!!
Adrianne H.
Lynnwood, WA
I LOVE that ULTA has everything in one store! On top of that they have some amazing sales throughout the year. If you have a favorite product you can often buy it and get several different gifts just cause you are buying things you'd normally buy anyways.
Tonya A.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Ulta and shop there often. My only complaint about the one in my area (Albuquerque, NM) is that the shelves are always empty and it kinda looks like the shelves are rarely cleaned. I'll keep going back because it has the brands I love and Sephora is way across town, but I wish the employees and management of my Ulta took more pride in their store.
Cindy A.
I love ulta!!! I probably like ulta more than Sephora because it has more to offer like the hair products or perfumes or skin products other then just makeup. They also give out coupons ūüėč
Kim G.
Ithaca, NY
I love shopping at Ulta. The prices and the selection are great, especially ulta brand products! My only negative is sometimes these productions don't last the test of time that other store brands do. The nail polish is great, but the show I got their started breaking apart after a few months. They are a great store for trying new products a discounted rate!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.