7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to ulta more than Sephora. I save Sephora for my more high end makeup, and ulta is a one stop shop. I can get my cheap shower stuff there, or I can splurge and purchase some perfume or semi high end makeup. I also like it because they have men stuff too
I love ULTA so much! They are my favorite store to shop at because they have a huge variety of brands, and they have the best value sets and special holiday collections. I also love that ULTA always has coupons and amazing sales. The salon is great to visit, too.
I love Ulta. There are hardly any around me but once I see one I have to go. They have both inexpensive and expensive choices in makeup and they sell my favorite makeup brushes -Real Techniques. I also like that they have a great selection of tools for hair and nails.
The selection is excellent (when it's stocked), the employees are a little pretentious, but other than that the store is awesome! They're always having sales because they are a little pricier than sallys. This has been my go to for bridesmaids emergency kit supplies!
I love my local Ulta to test out and try some amazing new brands and products. I love that they carry hair, skin and makeup products all in one location. Great staff that is always helpful!
I love ulta. Anything you are looking for is within this store. The staff there are awesome as well they are more than willing to help and show you the right make-up for your skin tone and type. I love the help there and the fact that they offer really good deals.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop! I love the wide variety of brands, the helpful associates, and the cleanliness of the store! Plus they have a great rewards program and frequent coupons.
Great for drugstore and some mid tier cosmetics! The thing I love about Ulta is that they are always having a sale. Things I do not like: limited brands and pricier than other makeup places. But if you catch one of there many sales and deals, go there and stock.
I really enjoyed using this product. It definitely does exactly what you would hope that it would do! I would recommend this to friends and I will definitely be buying this wonderful product again! I just bought more stuff from Ulta and got my free birthday gift!
Like the title says, ULTA is great. What I love most is that it's kind of an all-stop-shop for beauty. I love that I can find Benefit, Tarte, and Korres... then head over to another aisle and find Almay, Revlon, and Neutrogena. I recently went to the salon for the first time. Very professional!! Very good listeners. Really liked the experience. Simply love ULTA.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos