BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amber D.
I love going to ulta more than Sephora. I save Sephora for my more high end makeup, and ulta is a one stop shop. I can get my cheap shower stuff there, or I can splurge and purchase some perfume or semi high end makeup. I also like it because they have men stuff too
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I love ULTA so much! They are my favorite store to shop at because they have a huge variety of brands, and they have the best value sets and special holiday collections. I also love that ULTA always has coupons and amazing sales. The salon is great to visit, too.
Myrna P.
I love Ulta. There are hardly any around me but once I see one I have to go. They have both inexpensive and expensive choices in makeup and they sell my favorite makeup brushes -Real Techniques. I also like that they have a great selection of tools for hair and nails.
Dezarae C.
The selection is excellent (when it's stocked), the employees are a little pretentious, but other than that the store is awesome! They're always having sales because they are a little pricier than sallys. This has been my go to for bridesmaids emergency kit supplies!
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love my local Ulta to test out and try some amazing new brands and products. I love that they carry hair, skin and makeup products all in one location. Great staff that is always helpful!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love ulta. Anything you are looking for is within this store. The staff there are awesome as well they are more than willing to help and show you the right make-up for your skin tone and type. I love the help there and the fact that they offer really good deals.
Ashley C.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop! I love the wide variety of brands, the helpful associates, and the cleanliness of the store! Plus they have a great rewards program and frequent coupons.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
Great for drugstore and some mid tier cosmetics! The thing I love about Ulta is that they are always having a sale. Things I do not like: limited brands and pricier than other makeup places. But if you catch one of there many sales and deals, go there and stock.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
I really enjoyed using this product. It definitely does exactly what you would hope that it would do! I would recommend this to friends and I will definitely be buying this wonderful product again! I just bought more stuff from Ulta and got my free birthday gift!
Jessica C.
Washington, DC
Like the title says, ULTA is great. What I love most is that it's kind of an all-stop-shop for beauty. I love that I can find Benefit, Tarte, and Korres... then head over to another aisle and find Almay, Revlon, and Neutrogena. I recently went to the salon for the first time. Very professional!! Very good listeners. Really liked the experience. Simply love ULTA.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.