BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Julie G.
Ulta stores are showing up all over Chicagoland. They have a wide assortment of products which is helpful. Sign up for their catalog or membership program and you will receive points for your purchases and get weekly coupons off your purchases over $10 (for the $3.50 coupon). Customer service is definitely lacking though. And they are often out of products you want.
Joelle W.
Mobile, AL
Ulta is like the Walmart for beauty products.
The carry everything from Cover Girl to Mac.
It's a one-stop shop for makeup.
They even have their own brand, which is pretty good.
Jessica V.
I love ulta I think this store is perfect because it has the top of the line makeup as well as cheaper products too, so anyone could really shop here and be able to find something within their budget. I also love that they have coupons as well as a rewards program!
Brandi D.
North Vernon, IN
Love this store!!! Plenty of great brands to choose from at amazing prices!! Staff is always kind and willing to answer any and all questions! I especially appreciate the free birthday gift!!
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
If you're on the hunt for a new lip color or shadow, then heading to Ulta is a must. I love that you can try out each color or product before purchasing, to ensure you like how it looks or feels on. The only down side to Ulta is they don't offer Clinique products.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
I love this store. I like that I can find both drug store and highend all under one roof. They have great sales all the time. That can be a good or bad thing... ;) Love their points program!
Jillian B.
Dartmouth, MA
I love ULTA!! It's one-stop shopping for all of my beauty needs. I can get everything that I would get at a local drug store or Sephora in one place. They always send me coupons in the mail and email and have great deals. I only wish there was one closer to my home!
Ashleigh C.
Waco, TX
Ulta is amazing! They will most likely have any beauty product you are looking for, and on top of that, if you sign up for their emails, they always have coupons and will update you on sales!
Myrna P.
I love Ulta. There are hardly any around me but once I see one I have to go. They have both inexpensive and expensive choices in makeup and they sell my favorite makeup brushes -Real Techniques. I also like that they have a great selection of tools for hair and nails.
Kristie G.
This place is great if you get a good sale,and you can use coupons on top of it. Plus they have their own coupons. They have brands you cant get other places, and high end as well. Thing is the customer service often lacks, they are messy,and the stock is usually low.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.