7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have everything and anything you need if you are a beauty freak. I love it. The only thing I don't love is their rewards system and some of their workers. Also, they need more security because I've seen so many people steal from there because it's so big.
I love ulta!!! I probably like ulta more than Sephora because it has more to offer like the hair products or perfumes or skin products other then just makeup. They also give out coupons 😋
I love shopping at Ulta. The prices and the selection are great, especially ulta brand products! My only negative is sometimes these productions don't last the test of time that other store brands do. The nail polish is great, but the show I got their started breaking apart after a few months. They are a great store for trying new products a discounted rate!
I love Ulta and shop there often. My only complaint about the one in my area (Albuquerque, NM) is that the shelves are always empty and it kinda looks like the shelves are rarely cleaned. I'll keep going back because it has the brands I love and Sephora is way across town, but I wish the employees and management of my Ulta took more pride in their store.
One of my favorite happy places to go to. I can spend a great deal of time in there. I like that they offer high-end makeup along with drugstore products. The only downside is that it can get picked over very quickly, and they don't always restock that fast.
Love this place!! There are so many options to choose from. When I need a particular product but, have no idea which brand to go with I know I can find multiple options at Ulta. A lot of the high products are there too which give you a good blend of options. Any time I find a product on the internet I want to try out I know I am likely to find it here!
This store is like heaven, they have it all! Perfume, make up, hair products, a salon, a brow bar, it's amazing. When you sign up for the free ultra card you get rewards every quarter according to how much you've spent. You also get mailed coupons for 20%off
I LOVE Ulta because it's like your fave drug store beauty finds mixed with the ultimate High end department "prestige" store. The rewards program is very generous, just learn to Take advantage of all offers for bonus points that are emailed to you if possible.
Great store. I love that the carry high end products as well as drug store brands. I can get my expensive make up and my cheap make up all in one place. That is the main reason I tend to choose ULTA over Sephora. They also have a great rewards point system!
I LOVE that ULTA has everything in one store! On top of that they have some amazing sales throughout the year. If you have a favorite product you can often buy it and get several different gifts just cause you are buying things you'd normally buy anyways.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos