7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. I can literally spend hours in there. I real love all of their sales and promos, but with you could use coupon codes on their high end products. A lot of the time, I can't use the coupon codes they give me because my items don't qualify. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Love ulta for all beauty needs! Just got my hair dyed there and it came out amazing! I love that it has both high end and drugstore makeup because it saves me from having to go to Sephora and then target searching for everything. I just got the urban decay vice lipsticks, they're amazing!
Ulta always has every product I need and use daily. It is my go to beauty store for makeup, brushes, hair care, and gifts. I love how organized the store is and how helpful the staff is in helping me find the perfect shade. The prices are affordable and the product selection is wonderful.
Another one of my go to stores! This tends to be where I buy some of my higher end products, as I live in Arkansas and we don't have high end stores here. They have a great selection of smash box and hard candy at my store. I wish my store would carry some other brands like bigger stores.
This is my favorite go to beauty store. Love the range of products both drugstore and high end. Rewards program is phenomenal. If they carried more brands that would be great! I only get at other places what I can't get here first!! Also, customer service at my local store is excellent!!
I love how Ulta is a perfect blend of drugstore make up and higher-end brands. I mix high end and drugstore products in my look, and Ulta makes it easy for me to buy everything in one place! It a,key it easy to compare products, and I always feel confident in my purchase because of that.
I recently tried the NYX glitter primer and nyx glitter. I really love the primer because you can not only use it for glitter but you can use it to help foiled or shimmer eyeshadows really stick and pack on the lid. One tip is to use it sparingly and work quickly as it can dry very fast.
I absolutely love Ulta. It will forever be my go to place when I want to buy makeup because it has a wide selection of high end and drug store makeup, and well as in between. They have an excellent selection of beauty packages and sets, and they have a wide variety of products and brands
I bought the best pair of eyelashes I have ever owned here. They are very thin in the best way because they look very natural and as if they are part of your eye, which is important. The thick ones just leave a weird look but the thin ones I got here I was able to reuse and I loved them!
from what ive bought and what ive heard of ulta is veeerrryyyyyyy cheap and have alot of good products that can fit anyones budget. the quality on their products depend mainly on what you want to get and how much u wanna spend. but yes i will shop there again and i would recommd u go too
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos