7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is literally a one stop shop for me! I can get my make up, hair done, and nails done all at one store! They have a great salon with amazing professionals and are willing to give you their advice on the latest products. They are much better than the other nail salons and are also cheaper. THey give me their honest opinions on make up. wouldn't go anywhere else
Great store! Good prices and good coupons. Though I prefer sephora for their high end variety, ulta is good for a high end- drug store mix. There own makeup line has its hits and misses, just like any other brand except there are more misses than hits for me.
Great store. I love that the carry high end products as well as drug store brands. I can get my expensive make up and my cheap make up all in one place. That is the main reason I tend to choose ULTA over Sephora. They also have a great rewards point system!
It has a good variety of products but I sometimes feel overwhelmed with how many products they have. I wish they would take out the options I could get at Walmart or target. I just figure if I wanted covergirl and revlon I could go get it somewhere cheaper.
I adore Ulta! They offer almost all my favorite drugstore and department store brands of haircare, skincare and make-up. Their loyalty program is awesome (I earn loads of freebies) and if you are on their mailing list you get lots of coupons (something Sephora never does!) The stores are always clean and bright, and there are lots of testers to play with!
I am a regular shopper at ulta and love the regular sales that they have. My favorite times are when they have the beauty steals and I get an even better value. I also like that they have q rewards program that basically pays you back for shopping with them.
I love ulta!!! I probably like ulta more than Sephora because it has more to offer like the hair products or perfumes or skin products other then just makeup. They also give out coupons 😋
I compare Ulta to Heaven. I'm always finding the best products for me! Including hygiene products! And I'm always impressed with how much NYX they carry since Target is always sold out.
This is my favorite makeup place. It has just about everything you can think of. From high end to affordable makeup. They are always having amazing deals that you can never pass up. Plus their points system is awesome. It's the place to be if you love makeup!
Not so long ago I had gone to ulta for the first time and omg it's such a perfect place you're able to find what you need from skincare , make up, hair care/ products, nail polish etc...
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos