7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,509 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my one-stop-shop for all my makeup, hair products, etc. Not only do they have great deals and constant sales but they sell everything from drugstore products to name brands. I adore Ulta and am proud to say I shop at their store and use their name brand (Ulta Makeup).
Ulta is amazing!! they have everything you, or your boyfriend could ever need. they have a great selection of makeup, and perfumes. they also have their own salon in the store if you wish to get your hair done there
This place. Oh, this place. I love it. The sale bins, the drugstore lines, the high end lines....it's a beauty product lover's dream come true. (Or worst nightmare, if you're short on cash). I always walk in with one specific item in mind. Then, all self control goes out the window and I start plucking things throughout the store, and ultimately end up blowing all my money. Oof.
I love walking into this store and being able to sample just about any product in there. They have every makeup/hair product you could think of. Every time I walk in there I end up buying something.
Huge selection of everything beauty related- make up, hair accessories, hair styling tools, face wash, etc. Some even have a hair salon, which is convenient for many. Great sale deals; always watch for sales, chances are there will be a great deal worth taking advantage of!
Ulta always makes me feel welcomed. The employees are always so nice and helpful. More than anything, I love ordering online. Free samples with every order? Yes, please! Add that the the "free gift with purchase" items and you can really rack up the stuff at a steep discount.
I love Ulta!!! I love the fact that they let you bring things back after trying them at home. I love that they offer a great rewards program. I recently became platinum and now earn more points per dollar. I love all the free gifts with purchase and samples with every order!
Best haircare selection compared to any other beauty store. Their make-up selection is good, but I do not like that you can't get samples compared to other beauty stores that allow it. If I'm going to spend big bucks on cosmetics, I want to know that I'm going to like them.
I love Ulta! They have a perfect mix of drug store and professional brands - makeup, hair care, nails, beauty tools, skin care, and everything in between. And they have a salon! They often have sales and have weekly coupons. And their Ulta brand makeup products are great!
When you walk in, it really is like heaven! Everything is divided in neat sections and brands and the workers are always helpful. It's kind of too much to look at bc there's such a huge variety. You can find things for cheaper but most are way too expensive and overpriced.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos