7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I ran in today to grab a few of my favorite items and when I went to grab a few Ulta brushes I noticed they had a gift with purchase! WOW! This is the first one I have gotten and it has $80 worth of makeup, brushes and nail polish! Super impressed! THANKS!
If you can't find me this is one of the many places where I'm getting lost at. Ulta is my go to place for make up, they sell so many different friends and it's not only make up which I love!
I am a self proclaimed beauty addict. I could spend hours upon hours in this store...and spend a ton of money as well. They have everything from Rimmel and NYX to Urban Decay and Stila, and Haircare brands galore. I would be here every day if I could..
This is my favorite store, whatever you need dealing with makeup,hair,nails, skin you can find it here it's always very clean the customer service is great it's a wonderful experience!
I love this store! They always have great sales and they always have everything I am looking for. They carry a large range of brands and prices. I have to go here for OPI polish since they are the only store that is local to me that carries this line.
This store is AMAZING! All your beauty needs under one roof. Everything is affordable. There are always some type of discount codes. Simply amazing! This store is going to break me lol
I love going to ulta. whether I actually need things or I'm just shopping, I have never walked out of there empty handed. they've got everything you can imagine, at reasonable prices.
I would give this store a million stars! My absolute favorite store! I could spend days in this store which is why I need a chaperon whenever I go in because I just can't help myself with all of the designer make up and also the drugstore products.
I like Ulta in general. They have testers of some cheaper makeup stuff (NYX, etc.) I like browsing through all the new stuff there. Some stores are better. The employees are friendly, except for the one in Fremont South (California). The manager is rude.
Pretty much my favorite place to get skin care and beauty products. They have a rewards system that helps me save, gives birthday coupons, and almost always have helpful friendly staff.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos