BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jackie M.
I ran in today to grab a few of my favorite items and when I went to grab a few Ulta brushes I noticed they had a gift with purchase! WOW! This is the first one I have gotten and it has $80 worth of makeup, brushes and nail polish! Super impressed! THANKS!
Gabriela C.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you can't find me this is one of the many places where I'm getting lost at. Ulta is my go to place for make up, they sell so many different friends and it's not only make up which I love!
Emily S.
I am a self proclaimed beauty addict. I could spend hours upon hours in this store...and spend a ton of money as well. They have everything from Rimmel and NYX to Urban Decay and Stila, and Haircare brands galore. I would be here every day if I could..
Emuni R.
Riverdale, GA
This is my favorite store, whatever you need dealing with makeup,hair,nails, skin you can find it here it's always very clean the customer service is great it's a wonderful experience!
Rachael S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this store! They always have great sales and they always have everything I am looking for. They carry a large range of brands and prices. I have to go here for OPI polish since they are the only store that is local to me that carries this line.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
This store is AMAZING! All your beauty needs under one roof. Everything is affordable. There are always some type of discount codes. Simply amazing! This store is going to break me lol
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to ulta. whether I actually need things or I'm just shopping, I have never walked out of there empty handed. they've got everything you can imagine, at reasonable prices.
Monica L.
I would give this store a million stars! My absolute favorite store! I could spend days in this store which is why I need a chaperon whenever I go in because I just can't help myself with all of the designer make up and also the drugstore products.
Holly m.
Hayward, CA
I like Ulta in general. They have testers of some cheaper makeup stuff (NYX, etc.) I like browsing through all the new stuff there. Some stores are better. The employees are friendly, except for the one in Fremont South (California). The manager is rude.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty much my favorite place to get skin care and beauty products. They have a rewards system that helps me save, gives birthday coupons, and almost always have helpful friendly staff.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?