BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erika B.
I normally shop at Ulta for high end stuff when I really want it and sometimes drugstore products but not too many because its more expensive. I really like the NYX stuff from Ulta since they aren't sold in too many other places such as CVS and Target.
Gabriela C.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you can't find me this is one of the many places where I'm getting lost at. Ulta is my go to place for make up, they sell so many different friends and it's not only make up which I love!
Dominique M.
I love Ulta because they are a little cheaper than Sephora but are still good quality. Lately, I am disappointed with their online selection of items. I went to the store for 3 products and they had none in stock for the 4th week in a row. I went online and they were out of stock of 2 items. It is very frustrating but no one else carries these products.
Emuni R.
Riverdale, GA
This is my favorite store, whatever you need dealing with makeup,hair,nails, skin you can find it here it's always very clean the customer service is great it's a wonderful experience!
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this store. I love anything makeup related but I like Ulta because they have all kinds of products. They have things that are low end and also high end so you can always find something you want in your price range. If you haven't been, you should;)
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
This store is AMAZING! All your beauty needs under one roof. Everything is affordable. There are always some type of discount codes. Simply amazing! This store is going to break me lol
Katy F.
My favorite place to purchase makeup. Not only do they care prestige brands, but drugstore as well. They have a huge selection you can't find anywhere else. And you can't beat their rewards program! I'm always getting coupons and dollars off my purchases.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty much my favorite place to get skin care and beauty products. They have a rewards system that helps me save, gives birthday coupons, and almost always have helpful friendly staff.
Jackie M.
I ran in today to grab a few of my favorite items and when I went to grab a few Ulta brushes I noticed they had a gift with purchase! WOW! This is the first one I have gotten and it has $80 worth of makeup, brushes and nail polish! Super impressed! THANKS!
Monica L.
I would give this store a million stars! My absolute favorite store! I could spend days in this store which is why I need a chaperon whenever I go in because I just can't help myself with all of the designer make up and also the drugstore products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?