BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah S.
This place. Oh, this place. I love it. The sale bins, the drugstore lines, the high end lines....it's a beauty product lover's dream come true. (Or worst nightmare, if you're short on cash). I always walk in with one specific item in mind. Then, all self control goes out the window and I start plucking things throughout the store, and ultimately end up blowing all my money. Oof.
Sara H.
Best haircare selection compared to any other beauty store. Their make-up selection is good, but I do not like that you can't get samples compared to other beauty stores that allow it. If I'm going to spend big bucks on cosmetics, I want to know that I'm going to like them.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just love this store. I buy probably 90% of my make-up from here. I love that they send me 3.50 off coupons weekly and I love the points system that they have here. When you spend as much money as I do its nice to feel like you are being rewarded for being a loyal customer!
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
I have a love affair with ULTA. It is one of my new favorite places to shop. I love that you can find drugstore brands along with high end cosmetics. There's a little bit of something for everyone!
Arielle B.
Michigan
Ulta is my go to place for beauty products. I love how Ulta has drugstore and high end products unlike Sephora. I like how they will send you catalogs with coupons to help you save money. I also like that you can find hard to find brands such as NYX and Essence products.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
After relocating to a smaller town, I am left without my small beauty retailers like body shop and bare minerals. I thought I would be driving an hour to go get beauty products at the closest large city. Ultra carrie everything I use and then some. Tons of brands and options.

Sign up for their club card to earn and save. Also when you sign up you'll get coupons via mail and email.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Not gonna lie, I'm starting to become addicted to Ulta but I'm not fully sold. I don't like that certain products are overpriced here when I can get the exact same thing at Walmart for way less (Hair products). Makeup though is generally cheaper and theres a huge selection.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
Everything I could need beauty wise I find here. The prices are slightly higher than some other stores but with their rewards & coupon they always, have I can deal with it. I try to keep up with what is Bogo 50% and Bogo free. I stock on my favorites when they have Bogo free.
Felicia S.
Huge selection of everything beauty related- make up, hair accessories, hair styling tools, face wash, etc. Some even have a hair salon, which is convenient for many. Great sale deals; always watch for sales, chances are there will be a great deal worth taking advantage of!
Karen G.
Winchester, IN
I love Ulta!!! I love the fact that they let you bring things back after trying them at home. I love that they offer a great rewards program. I recently became platinum and now earn more points per dollar. I love all the free gifts with purchase and samples with every order!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.