BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jillian B.
Dartmouth, MA
I love ULTA!! It's one-stop shopping for all of my beauty needs. I can get everything that I would get at a local drug store or Sephora in one place. They always send me coupons in the mail and email and have great deals. I only wish there was one closer to my home!
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I love ULTA so much! They are my favorite store to shop at because they have a huge variety of brands, and they have the best value sets and special holiday collections. I also love that ULTA always has coupons and amazing sales. The salon is great to visit, too.
Dezarae C.
The selection is excellent (when it's stocked), the employees are a little pretentious, but other than that the store is awesome! They're always having sales because they are a little pricier than sallys. This has been my go to for bridesmaids emergency kit supplies!
Myrna P.
I love Ulta. There are hardly any around me but once I see one I have to go. They have both inexpensive and expensive choices in makeup and they sell my favorite makeup brushes -Real Techniques. I also like that they have a great selection of tools for hair and nails.
Kristie G.
This place is great if you get a good sale,and you can use coupons on top of it. Plus they have their own coupons. They have brands you cant get other places, and high end as well. Thing is the customer service often lacks, they are messy,and the stock is usually low.
Jessica V.
I love ulta I think this store is perfect because it has the top of the line makeup as well as cheaper products too, so anyone could really shop here and be able to find something within their budget. I also love that they have coupons as well as a rewards program!
Ashleigh C.
Waco, TX
Ulta is amazing! They will most likely have any beauty product you are looking for, and on top of that, if you sign up for their emails, they always have coupons and will update you on sales!
Samara B.
Lisle, IL
I love Ulta, they have a great mix of drugstore cosmetics (Cover Girl, Maybelline) as well as higher end brands like Benefit, Clinique, Cargo. They also mail you awesome coupons and their rewards program is the best. You earn cash dollars to spend in store or online.
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love my local Ulta to test out and try some amazing new brands and products. I love that they carry hair, skin and makeup products all in one location. Great staff that is always helpful!
Marie S.
Austin, TX
I love Ulta! They have a great variety of products and reasonable prices. I shop here almost weekly, and I love the regular coupons that they send in the mail. The stores are always clean and easy to navigate. Just writing this is making me want to go shopping.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.