7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store is so big. There are so many products I didn't even know where to start. I recommend only shopping on sale since full price is sometimes to expensive. I would just shop online to find cheaper products but you may get makeup that is close to expiration. in the store it will be fresher.
I love ULTA, it is a fun and clean environment to try products and pick the items. I love the makeup stations. The fact that you can try pretty much any product before you guy it is amazing. And they have great deals for shopping online. My only complaint is that there are not enough stores!
Love this store! I'm here practically ever weekend. I love them because they have both high end and more drugstore products. Unlike stores like Sephora which only have high end. And they always have amazing deals!
I love the selection at Ulta. The staff are normally friendly and helpful. I love when they do the daily sales. You can score items that are normally not on sale nor qualify for the coupon. I was also really happy with the free full size CK one mascara I received for FREE on my birthday.
I LOVVVVEEE ULTA I have been shopping here for years I love the amazing deals they have on products and I love the 3.50$ coupon they have monthly. Also an added bonus is the points that I earn every time I shop their!
They have a great selection of nail polishes. I generally just come here for that, plus it doesn't hurt that they always have a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon. The only downside is that the coupon can't be used on certain brands. They do try to have sales on those brands to make up for it.
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty store. The prices are typically reasonable, and the sales and coupons are fantastic. I have never been to the salon within my local ulta, so I cannot say how the service is there, but overall I would recommend Ulta to anyone interested in cosmetology.
I love this store. I feel like they accommodate women of all budgets and styles. They carry high end products along with drugstore products, all at reasonable prices. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. Plus they have their own ULTA makeup/beauty line and an in-store salon! Wow!
I was skeptical of this store - I thought everything would be over priced. And some of it is, BUT they have awesome sales, coupons, and promotions, so if you shop smart, you WILL save money! The staff is always helpful and their special events are fun. Their rewards program is great, too!
I have been to a couple of Ulta stores and their employees are very helpful. I went to the salon on state street and the staff from the receptionist to the stylist every one was warm and pleasant. nobody makes u feel like u don't belong or ignore u. They are very helpful. I'm going backn
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos