BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
monica g.
National City, CA
I have recently discovered ulta, and i have no idea how i never seen it before. They always have sales going on and the customer service is great in store. I love the fact that they have both drugstore products and higher end all in the same place! i found a new p;ace to shop at!
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
I love the variety of Ulta's eyeshadow colors. They are beautiful and last all day (with the base of eye primer). I also like the shadow applicators and makeup brushes I've purchased there. The convenience of a one stop shop is perfect, because they've got it all under one roof!
Jennifer m.
Marietta, GA
The online store is fabulous. You can find all the best brands, there's always a good sale, and the interface is super easy to navigate. The physical stores are a different story. Ulta must hire the meanest, snarkiest, rudest people to work at their locations. They don't recommend products, they won't help you find anything and they're so hateful. I wish they would overhaul their employees.
Brandi W.
This is every woman's dream place. If you're not near a Sephora, Ulta is your closest safe bet. Everything from hair care products to designer makeups and perfumes. Be careful- it'll burn a hole in your pocket :) I could spend hours in here and still continue to find things I want
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love Ulta they always send coupons In there papers In the mail. I always find a new shade of eye shadow or find a new color of eye liner. I love the lip gloss and listicks. They have really good hair products.
Holly S.
Draper, UT
Love this store. Has all the brands so it's awesome to go in and get everything you need from hair products, makeup and personal products, If only they carried feminine pads and toothpaste. Only bad things are yes occasionally snooty sales person or going in for makeover and walking out looking horrible. They don't have enough makeup trained people. Otherwise favorite one stop girl shop.
Rebekah M.
Florence, SC
Ulta always makes me feel welcomed. The employees are always so nice and helpful. More than anything, I love ordering online. Free samples with every order? Yes, please! Add that the the "free gift with purchase" items and you can really rack up the stuff at a steep discount.
Morgan M.
Whitestown , IN
I love ulta! although their salon services are very pricey! They have a pretty decent rewards program. Also if you ask about their referral program for the salon they will give you cards to hand out which give you $20 dollars of your service and your friend $15 off of theirs!
Sara H.
Best haircare selection compared to any other beauty store. Their make-up selection is good, but I do not like that you can't get samples compared to other beauty stores that allow it. If I'm going to spend big bucks on cosmetics, I want to know that I'm going to like them.
Abbigals F.
Ulta is my one-stop-shop for all my makeup, hair products, etc. Not only do they have great deals and constant sales but they sell everything from drugstore products to name brands. I adore Ulta and am proud to say I shop at their store and use their name brand (Ulta Makeup).
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.