BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashleigh J.
Most products are good and has a wide range of prices and brands. The staff is friendly and usually willing to help. They given me great advice on everything from the best straightener for my hair type to the best brand of eye makeup for contact wearers. Love this store!
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I love the selection of this store and how huge it is. However, they are missing some of the makeup brands Sephora has, such as NARS. Also, the workers aren't very hands-on, which can be nice but it seems like there just aren't that many around. Maybe that's just my Ulta.
Shakis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to place when Sephora isn't around. I also love that they sell things that Sephora doesn't have. They have a wide variety of nail polish, makeup, hair tools and more. A great place to shop indeed. They also have coupons in their flyers and they send them via email as well.
Brittany B.
Greenville, SC
Very nice store, with a lot to chose from. They not only have the high end makeup, but also makeup you can find at any drug store. They have a great rewards program, and I was sooo happy to see next year you will get a free gift on your birthday month! Go check them out!
Kiara R.
This is my favorite place to purchase makeup/hair needs. They have awesome deals all the time unlike Sephora, and there reward system is amazing. The employees are always helpful and pleasant.
Julie G.
Ulta stores are showing up all over Chicagoland. They have a wide assortment of products which is helpful. Sign up for their catalog or membership program and you will receive points for your purchases and get weekly coupons off your purchases over $10 (for the $3.50 coupon). Customer service is definitely lacking though. And they are often out of products you want.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
I love this store. I like that I can find both drug store and highend all under one roof. They have great sales all the time. That can be a good or bad thing... ;) Love their points program!
Myrna P.
I love Ulta. There are hardly any around me but once I see one I have to go. They have both inexpensive and expensive choices in makeup and they sell my favorite makeup brushes -Real Techniques. I also like that they have a great selection of tools for hair and nails.
Joelle W.
Mobile, AL
Ulta is like the Walmart for beauty products.
The carry everything from Cover Girl to Mac.
It's a one-stop shop for makeup.
They even have their own brand, which is pretty good.
Ashleigh C.
Waco, TX
Ulta is amazing! They will most likely have any beauty product you are looking for, and on top of that, if you sign up for their emails, they always have coupons and will update you on sales!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?