BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Krysta S.
I love that they have the drug store brands as well as the high end expensive makeup! I always buy online because there is not one near me, unfortunately. You get all kinds of specials on everything in the store. And I always get sent lots of samples, including deluxe samples, to try out new products.
Kristie T.
Ulta is my number one go to for beauty products. The store is always clean, organized and easy to shop. The staff is amazing! Always offering me different brands of product that I am looking for. They also offer me online shopping and a rewards program. I recommend Ulta to everyone and their beauty needs!
Elizabeth G.
It's a great store and you can find almost anything, but as a former employee I would just be very careful about shopping there. Most Ultas has a theft issue and that is the reason why I no longer work with them.
Brittany V.
Live oak, Tx
Right when I walked in they asked if I needed any help finding what I needed the lady that helped me was so nice (usually at sephora no one asks if I need help much less even looks at me) right when I payed I got a rewards card (: love this store will be the only store I shop at for makeup from now on
Amber S.
I love this store! If you buy a lot of beauty products, their rewards program is fantastic. I've gotten tons of free products and samples. Plus, if you're a Platinum member, it's super easy to rack up points fast.
Haley S.
Pence, WI
I recently noticed the Illumask being advertised, I bought it at ulta and it came with a great case to store it in. I would definitely Recommend it to others. It makes you very relaxed and you can see a great change in just as little as 3 days. Awesome product just wish it lasted longer than 30 days!
Blu e.
I really like this store, including their website. They have a good variety of beauty products and you can even become a member and earn points the more you buy, then you can use those points to buy more products!
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
I love that I can find just about everything here, and online they tend to have decent sales. I also like that I can use my ebates account with them for extra cashback. I wish their prices were lower to make shopping their instead of direct more of a deal, but I love having everything in one place!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I love the Ulta beauty store because it's the best of both worlds. It has the same brands you can buy at a drugstore and then there's the other side where it has the more pricey items that work great! On top of all that they have good coupons once in a while. Great store to purchase your makeup and hair needs!
Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
I am in love with this store i make about 20 + trips a month to this store it has everything can i just live here? :) My hair stylist works here i get my nails and brows done i don't think i go to any other store to buy shampoo or makeup now that i found this store and its so fun to earn points :)!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.