7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,357 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store - love the website and shipping was faster than originally estimated. It's nice you get good, free samples with your order, a birthday gift during the month of your birthday if you sign up for rewards, and prices/products are a bit more reasonable than other similar retailers.
I LOVE ULTA! I mean if you use make up like I do, who wouldn't? Ulta is such a fantastic store and has literally all of your makeup needs at varying prices. It always has the latest and the greatest and you can always find what you're looking for as far as your makeup needs right at Ulta.
I love Ulta, I recently started shopping there and now I go at least twice a month. They have everything a girl cold need to make her self look the absolute best. I frequently shop on the sale rack because those products are still good the store just needs to make room for more inventory.
I really like Ulta stores and love that they sell higher end makeup, their own line of makeup, and drugstore makeup. I wish they had more coupons and/or deals available to customers. They also have a great hair product assortment, so this basically a one-stop shop for me most of the time.
Points, points points! If you haven't already signed up with Ulta Rewards, you really should. I find it best to earn rewards on products that have double or even triple the points. Once you get a certain number of points, they convert them into cash and it goes towards your next purchase.
Ulta is seriously my favorite store to buy all my beauty needs. The staff has always been super nice and friendly. I also order online a lot and all my stuff has been nicely packed and shipped safe to me. I love all the free stuff that I also get from Ulta. The reward program is the best.
I love Ulta. I can literally spend hours in there. I real love all of their sales and promos, but with you could use coupon codes on their high end products. A lot of the time, I can't use the coupon codes they give me because my items don't qualify. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Another one of my go to stores! This tends to be where I buy some of my higher end products, as I live in Arkansas and we don't have high end stores here. They have a great selection of smash box and hard candy at my store. I wish my store would carry some other brands like bigger stores.
Ulta always has every product I need and use daily. It is my go to beauty store for makeup, brushes, hair care, and gifts. I love how organized the store is and how helpful the staff is in helping me find the perfect shade. The prices are affordable and the product selection is wonderful.
ulta is great its closer to my house so i go there when i dont want to drive all the way to sephora. the service is great and i think the favorite thing i get is my ABH stuff and real techniques stuff. the only thing is sometimes the store is a little cramped but other than that its great
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos