7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta carries many drugstore brands, whereas Sephora does not. They have some great promotions too. Plus most stores have salons in store. Sephora, in my opinion has a better "rewards" program and they let you choose your samples when ordering online. But these are just small issues.
This is my favorite beauty store because they sell not only the expensive name brands but the drug store brands also. They have a great variety and send out coupons. Also have a good rewards card system.
Ok here's the honest truth. Love the products, go when they have sales or you have coupons. Most of the sales associates would drown if it rained inside (noses are so high in the air) Don't get anything waxed there unless it's your regular the girl I went to was done in about 2 min.
I love Ulta! They offer high end beauty products along with the more affordable drug store products. They also have coupons frequently. I would highly suggest becoming a part of the beauty rewards. After so many points, you get money off. Its completely free to be a member! LOVE IT.
Ulta has everything!! I always find great gift ideas here. They carry so many differ brands including their own. I love the points/rewards systems. Love earning while getting great deals and buying what I love. When ordering online it's user friendly and shipment arrive sooner than promised date. When shopping in store the service is great..very attentive without harassing. They are so helpful!
I'm a sephora girl at heart. I go to Ulta when I go back home to visit my mom because that's what is nearby. It doesn't have as many of the brands that I enjoy from Sephora and they sell drugstore brand makeup at a marked up price just for being at Ulta. It's good but Sephora is better
I absolutely love ulta! I love that you also have the choice of purchasing drug store makeup brands also. So if I'm feeling pricey or cheap I can go their for both. They carry many great brands , my fave is NYX. You can always ask for free samples and they give them to you. Love it!
I love going into Ulta to browse and end up spending a lot there. What I don't like is the odd vibes I get from the employees. I don't mind someone greeting me and asking if I'm looking for anything in particular, but I do mind being followed around the store the whole time I am there.
I love Ulta! It gives me access to lots of brands I wouldn't know where to get anywhere else. They have great sales all the time especially if you sign up for emails. I always go for the too faced primer.
Ulta carries a lot more drugstore brands, but it's so cheap with its samples to take home (so I can stop off without going to work with experimental makeup melting off) and its employees are much meaner. They also let the nyx section fall apart because there aren't good samples or demo pieces.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos