BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Not the best beauty store but they have a lot of variety. They carry the nyx brand which I love and toofaced. Service is good, people aren't on your back trying to sell you things. The points system isn't the best
Paige R.
Athens, OH
I buy most, if not all of my makeup here! They have great sales and coupons, especially if you are part of their rewards club. My only complaint is that there are many high end brands which either aren't sold there, or the whole line of the brand isn't sold there. In those cases I go to Sephora.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
Love this store! I'm here practically ever weekend. I love them because they have both high end and more drugstore products. Unlike stores like Sephora which only have high end. And they always have amazing deals!
April S.
Long Beach, CA
I like Ulta and think it's a great shop. Good rewards program and ads. Sales are pretty good too. I don't think they need to carry every single brand in makeup. It makes the store feel like a rite aid and a nicer makeup counter at the same time. I like the makeup counter appeal better. Mid priced brands and up would be better. The Ulta brand of makeup is similar to Maybelline quality makeup.
Megan C.
Plover, WI
I LOVE Ulta! I always find what I'm looking for and if I can't find it in the store I order it online. It pays to become a rewards member because your points do add up to give you some money off. I get coupons in my inbox pretty much weekly - which is just another way to save you money.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
I LOVVVVEEE ULTA I have been shopping here for years I love the amazing deals they have on products and I love the 3.50$ coupon they have monthly. Also an added bonus is the points that I earn every time I shop their!
Yvette B.
This store is so big. There are so many products I didn't even know where to start. I recommend only shopping on sale since full price is sometimes to expensive. I would just shop online to find cheaper products but you may get makeup that is close to expiration. in the store it will be fresher.
Danielle A.
I love the selection at Ulta. The staff are normally friendly and helpful. I love when they do the daily sales. You can score items that are normally not on sale nor qualify for the coupon. I was also really happy with the free full size CK one mascara I received for FREE on my birthday.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
They have a great selection of nail polishes. I generally just come here for that, plus it doesn't hurt that they always have a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon. The only downside is that the coupon can't be used on certain brands. They do try to have sales on those brands to make up for it.
Katie C.
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty store. The prices are typically reasonable, and the sales and coupons are fantastic. I have never been to the salon within my local ulta, so I cannot say how the service is there, but overall I would recommend Ulta to anyone interested in cosmetology.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.