BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
Love ulta! it has the perfect combination of high end and drugstore brand makeup, so if you're on a budget, it's not too much of a danger zone! great customer service. the ulta-brand makeup is very good quality for drugstore price. no matter what you go there to get, you will be satisfied by the quality and the price.
Alyssa A.
Ulta is a go to store for me because it was high end as well as drugstore makeup. And they also have hair and nail stuff. when I have a special event I go to ulta and I am able to find everything I need to complete my look. I also love that they allow coupons. I am all about the saving and I belive 3.50 dollars off can make a difference rather than paying full price.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that the products I use regularly are sometimes not in stock which is frustrating, but the staff are quickly willing to assist in helping me find a new similar product.
Amy H.
riverside, CA
great mix of drugstore and high end beauty products. they are always offering buy one/get one deals and coupons so it's usually the first place i check when i need new cosmetics!
Pamela B.
struthers, OH
I love shopping at Ulta! The one in my area is amazing. They are all super helpful and friendly when it comes to finding items I'm looking for. Sometimes I'll walk right past something! But, the girls at Ulta always help me look my best.
LeeAnn D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta products are lacking is quality, hands down. I don't like their shadows at all. They are very powdery and don't last or wear well. I purchased a bunch of them and returned all of them. I cannot speak for their other products because I am too scared to try them!
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it!!! Great place with amazing service, great deals and the best products all the time. I simply love it!!! Honestly wish I could live there all the timeeee!! Plus, there is one really near my place
Alexis M.
Toledo, OH
I love the point system and the samplers. I shop here very often. The website is easy to navigate and I love the mix they have between cheap and expensive. I like the stores as well, categorized very well.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ultra is one of my favorite stores ever they have the best sales on high end products and everyday products you can get buy one get one half off. I always go there for my maybelline products saves me money and they always have my shade. Plus you can earn points on everything you purchase!!! And that gets you more free things every time you buy!
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Absolutely love Ulta products. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and eager to assist. The products are fairly priced and available in a wide variety to assure a perfect match for anyone.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?