7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,037 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta! it has the perfect combination of high end and drugstore brand makeup, so if you're on a budget, it's not too much of a danger zone! great customer service. the ulta-brand makeup is very good quality for drugstore price. no matter what you go there to get, you will be satisfied by the quality and the price.
Ulta is a go to store for me because it was high end as well as drugstore makeup. And they also have hair and nail stuff. when I have a special event I go to ulta and I am able to find everything I need to complete my look. I also love that they allow coupons. I am all about the saving and I belive 3.50 dollars off can make a difference rather than paying full price.
I find that the products I use regularly are sometimes not in stock which is frustrating, but the staff are quickly willing to assist in helping me find a new similar product.
great mix of drugstore and high end beauty products. they are always offering buy one/get one deals and coupons so it's usually the first place i check when i need new cosmetics!
I love shopping at Ulta! The one in my area is amazing. They are all super helpful and friendly when it comes to finding items I'm looking for. Sometimes I'll walk right past something! But, the girls at Ulta always help me look my best.
Ulta products are lacking is quality, hands down. I don't like their shadows at all. They are very powdery and don't last or wear well. I purchased a bunch of them and returned all of them. I cannot speak for their other products because I am too scared to try them!
Love it!!! Great place with amazing service, great deals and the best products all the time. I simply love it!!! Honestly wish I could live there all the timeeee!! Plus, there is one really near my place
I love the point system and the samplers. I shop here very often. The website is easy to navigate and I love the mix they have between cheap and expensive. I like the stores as well, categorized very well.
Ultra is one of my favorite stores ever they have the best sales on high end products and everyday products you can get buy one get one half off. I always go there for my maybelline products saves me money and they always have my shade. Plus you can earn points on everything you purchase!!! And that gets you more free things every time you buy!
Absolutely love Ulta products. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and eager to assist. The products are fairly priced and available in a wide variety to assure a perfect match for anyone.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos