BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erika M.
I was skeptical of this store - I thought everything would be over priced. And some of it is, BUT they have awesome sales, coupons, and promotions, so if you shop smart, you WILL save money! The staff is always helpful and their special events are fun. Their rewards program is great, too!
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store. I feel like they accommodate women of all budgets and styles. They carry high end products along with drugstore products, all at reasonable prices. The staff has always been helpful and friendly. Plus they have their own ULTA makeup/beauty line and an in-store salon! Wow!
Aundrea A.
Indianapolis, In
I love ULTA, it is a fun and clean environment to try products and pick the items. I love the makeup stations. The fact that you can try pretty much any product before you guy it is amazing. And they have great deals for shopping online. My only complaint is that there are not enough stores!
Katie C.
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty store. The prices are typically reasonable, and the sales and coupons are fantastic. I have never been to the salon within my local ulta, so I cannot say how the service is there, but overall I would recommend Ulta to anyone interested in cosmetology.
Danielle A.
I love the selection at Ulta. The staff are normally friendly and helpful. I love when they do the daily sales. You can score items that are normally not on sale nor qualify for the coupon. I was also really happy with the free full size CK one mascara I received for FREE on my birthday.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a great selection of nail polishes. I generally just come here for that, plus it doesn't hurt that they always have a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon. The only downside is that the coupon can't be used on certain brands. They do try to have sales on those brands to make up for it.
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
Best store its the mecca of beauty, I always go for one thing and end up buying several things, it is awesome because it has name brand products as well as drug store products and perfumes and shampoos.
Christina F.
Raleigh, NC
Love going to Ulta because you always have a million brands and options to choose from. I need oil free makeup products and moisturizer which can be hard to find in other stores, but at Ulta I always still have plenty of products to choose from. Everything is so high quality, too!
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite beauty store because they sell not only the expensive name brands but the drug store brands also. They have a great variety and send out coupons. Also have a good rewards card system.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
Ok here's the honest truth. Love the products, go when they have sales or you have coupons. Most of the sales associates would drown if it rained inside (noses are so high in the air) Don't get anything waxed there unless it's your regular the girl I went to was done in about 2 min.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?