BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Deborah C.
Monrovia, CA
Really enjoy shopping at Ulta. The point system is amazing. I like it better than other make up stores. love how the have hair accessories, hair products, and hair stylist. Easy to make appointments for hair & make up.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Ulta brand the cosmetics themselves are very nice and the store has a lot of products to choose from. I am big on purchasing my Philosophy products and fragrance products from them. The salon s a nice touch too!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
So this is my one stop shop for everything cosmetic. Their products range from drug store to high end quality. They also have perfumes, lotions, and hair products with the same variety. Some stores also include its own salon!
Isabel R.
Ithaca, NY
I'm obsessed with Ulta and I'm so sad that they don't have any stores near me! Ulta is a great place to find both drugstore and higher-end makeup brands, and they always have great deals and sales. I just wish they had stores near me so I wouldn't have to buy $50 worth of products to qualify for free shipping.
Lindsey T.
Sand Lake, MI
I love Ulta it's organized great and has a lot different brands and products. I love how they carry almost every drugstore brand because most drugstores I got to don't have every single brand of drugstore makeup and if they have the one I'm looking for they generally don't have everything which is frustrating.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
This is one of my favorite places to buy make up and hair products! I love that I can buy high end make up as well as drug store make up all in the same place. It is great to have a one stop shop for everything you love.
Emma S.
Rocky River, OH
Ulta offers a lot of different makeup brands at different price ranges. Their workers are very helpful for the most part and they also have their own hair salon in most stores which is awesome. The only thing I would change about these stores is I wish they carried salon level hair dye and not just box dyes.
Daisy L.
I love the sales that go on in here. I enjoy the makeup collection on sale, the overall atmosphere of the store, and just the products they carry. I have made some awesome purchase from here and do not plan on stopping now. From lip gloss to great deals on styling irons, it is just fun to be a shopper or browser
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I love Ulta!! I find it less intimidating than Sephora where the sales people are all over you. Some of the prices are high but if you watch and wait for sales like any other stores you can make out great-I scored some awesome deals on Urban Decay products during their last 21 Day sale that ran from March-April.
Andrea W.
I love that Ulta has high-end and drugstore products. I can purchase any drugstore mascaras I may be needing, then go over to the high-end sections and purchase a new foundation or powder. I also love that they have hair products and hair styling products, nail polishes, everything and anything a girl can need! :)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.