7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Really enjoy shopping at Ulta. The point system is amazing. I like it better than other make up stores. love how the have hair accessories, hair products, and hair stylist. Easy to make appointments for hair & make up.
I love Ulta brand the cosmetics themselves are very nice and the store has a lot of products to choose from. I am big on purchasing my Philosophy products and fragrance products from them. The salon s a nice touch too!
So this is my one stop shop for everything cosmetic. Their products range from drug store to high end quality. They also have perfumes, lotions, and hair products with the same variety. Some stores also include its own salon!
I'm obsessed with Ulta and I'm so sad that they don't have any stores near me! Ulta is a great place to find both drugstore and higher-end makeup brands, and they always have great deals and sales. I just wish they had stores near me so I wouldn't have to buy $50 worth of products to qualify for free shipping.
I love Ulta it's organized great and has a lot different brands and products. I love how they carry almost every drugstore brand because most drugstores I got to don't have every single brand of drugstore makeup and if they have the one I'm looking for they generally don't have everything which is frustrating.
This is one of my favorite places to buy make up and hair products! I love that I can buy high end make up as well as drug store make up all in the same place. It is great to have a one stop shop for everything you love.
Ulta offers a lot of different makeup brands at different price ranges. Their workers are very helpful for the most part and they also have their own hair salon in most stores which is awesome. The only thing I would change about these stores is I wish they carried salon level hair dye and not just box dyes.
I love the sales that go on in here. I enjoy the makeup collection on sale, the overall atmosphere of the store, and just the products they carry. I have made some awesome purchase from here and do not plan on stopping now. From lip gloss to great deals on styling irons, it is just fun to be a shopper or browser
I love Ulta!! I find it less intimidating than Sephora where the sales people are all over you. Some of the prices are high but if you watch and wait for sales like any other stores you can make out great-I scored some awesome deals on Urban Decay products during their last 21 Day sale that ran from March-April.
I love that Ulta has high-end and drugstore products. I can purchase any drugstore mascaras I may be needing, then go over to the high-end sections and purchase a new foundation or powder. I also love that they have hair products and hair styling products, nail polishes, everything and anything a girl can need! :)
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos