BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Ulta is a great store, I must admit, but if you aren't willing to spend tons of money this store is not for you. Other than the crazy high prices they have a huge selection of makeup, body products, hair products, etc. If you are serious about your makeup and whatnot and what some top of the line products, then definitely go here.
Cayla S.
Kenai , AK
I have never had a good experience in an ulta store. they employees were either rude and completely ignored me or they were overbearing and wouldn't let me shop alone in piece. i like their website but i will not be going to a store any time soon
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I have been in here twice. The sales didn't live up to what I thought they would. I think I would need to have more loyalty to the store, I prefer Sephora. It has a great variety of makeup and its displays are fun. They also have clearance sections which are great, it just didn't buzz with me. I will have to try again soon.
Dinah G.
I love that ULTA sells both drug store brand and high end make up. I just wish they offered more 20% off coupons and better sales. I also feel as though they tend to sell out of things very quickly and long periods of time go by until they re-stock. But gotta love a store that offers both drug store and high end makeup in one location.
Samantha P.
Bessemer, MI
Ulta seriously has anything you need if your a girl. Knowledgeable and great staff. Lots of variety in products. I also think they have better prices and deals than others like sephora. Don't get me wrong, I love sephora too. :)
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
Ulta is my "go-to" for almost any beauty products I need! I'm a VIP member so my points never expire! I make sure to get almost all my beauty products here to rack up points so when I really need something and can't really afford it at the time, I use the cash savings I've racked up in points to pay for most of my purchase!
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I like the fact that you can get quality salon products and have a large selection to choose from without being bombarded with pushy sales people. They have a good makeup selection too. They have the more expensive products and regular drug store products as well so it is a one stop shop when looking for beauty products.
Lilin L.
Ulta is great in that it offers both drugstore and higher end brands. I also love how it has such a huge selection of hair products. However, their customer service really makes or breaks a shoppers experience, and I have witness enough horrible associates that I've given up on asking for help. Your results may vary though.
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
They have some nice products but they are way over priced. And the customer service is horrible. The girls that work there think they are better then everyone else. I actually heard one of them make a comment about another customer saying "she's going to need more then makeup to look decent". Will never shop there again!!!!
Ashton W.
I love going into Ulta just to look around. I could spend hours upon hours looking at all their makeup and hair products. I don't necessarily like buying makeup here because it tends to be more expensive than the same products I could get at Walmart. But I do like the feel of this store and the wide variety of products they have.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.