BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA
I like Ulta, I think it's nice that it has the lower end products as well as some more high end. My only issue is that there arn't often people around to help you find stuff and I feel like other companies have a better selection of the higher end stuff and think more about what products they stock. I use this mostly to get my drugstore type makeup because they have a better selection than most drugstores.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so into Ulta. In fact, made an order today :) I love when they have their free gift with purchase because I can try new things. Their makeup isn't bad at all, in fact, it's a great value. If you watch their coupon codes, free gifts and sales you can get a great deal here. I love the variety!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best beauty store but they have a lot of variety. They carry the nyx brand which I love and toofaced. Service is good, people aren't on your back trying to sell you things. The points system isn't the best
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to visit this store, heard many great things, but when I went I found myself very underwhelmed. I love nail polish and makeup, but everything seemed so overpriced and most of it I could get at the local drugstore cheaper. Maybe it was just the store near me, but I wasn't impressed.
sky k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a fan of ulta since I started recieving store coupons with my Sunday paper! Ever since then I always stop in there when I need something - sometimes I will wait for a sale or do some price shopping. I love using their rewards program and shopping during their 2x and 3x point events!
Monica L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I just went there at Black Friday shopping for my first time with my sister. This place is amazing. I fell in love and will probably be my new addiction! Just watch out for the "free" things that you are supposed to receive when you spend so much. It has stipulations limited to certain items.
Ashley R.
Great store with AMAZING sales and bonus offers but I find the CS isn't as great as it could be at say, Sephora. They do offer both drugstore and high end products so I can compare right there in the store and they offer more shades in the drugstore stuff then you ever see in the big box stores.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love ulta. Every time i go to the store the employees are always so helpful and nice. I love that they offer a rewards program as well. I shop there a lot so its nice to get a little back. Its great that they not only have high end make up and hair products but they have regular name brands that you can pick up at walmart or walgreens.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some Sephora, don't take this the wrong way. But, I love Ulta for their amazing coupons and steals, I like how you can get high-end products, low-end products, an eye-brow shape-up, and a haircut all in one stop. The store-front workers usually aren't very helpful, but I go in with my own plan. I miss Birthday Brows too.
Erin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great company that likes to reward its frequent customers using a point system that doesn't have many choices when earning a reward so far. They could use a great improvement on their point system here. I so far have earned a level 3, which doesn't give me many options to use my coupon.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?