7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Right when I walked in they asked if I needed any help finding what I needed the lady that helped me was so nice (usually at sephora no one asks if I need help much less even looks at me) right when I payed I got a rewards card (: love this store will be the only store I shop at for makeup from now on
I love this store! If you buy a lot of beauty products, their rewards program is fantastic. I've gotten tons of free products and samples. Plus, if you're a Platinum member, it's super easy to rack up points fast.
I recently noticed the Illumask being advertised, I bought it at ulta and it came with a great case to store it in. I would definitely Recommend it to others. It makes you very relaxed and you can see a great change in just as little as 3 days. Awesome product just wish it lasted longer than 30 days!
I really like this store, including their website. They have a good variety of beauty products and you can even become a member and earn points the more you buy, then you can use those points to buy more products!
ULTA is a really nice place to shop. It has a bunch of things centered around the beauty factor and not only just make-up. Also, particularly, there are lot of choices in make-up and if you ask the staff they can give you information about which ones are best for your skin better than in other stores. Go ULTA!
I really don't like Ulta as much as I like Sephora. The associates on the floor aren't as knowledgeable for the most part, and they always sell out of stuff and never seem to re-stock. Any time a new product is released, I know Ulta will take forever to put it out, even if they have it in the back room
Its easy to spend lots of money at ulta. I would not recommend having your hair done there because the hair stylists are not professionally trained and do not always do what you want. The makeup artists are super professional and the employees know about pretty much all of the products in the store.
Ulta is a great store, you get to buy anything you need, from makup to deodorant, perfumes and of course you can style or color your hair at salon. Great deals, I usually use the coupon when I go. It's like $3.50 off purchase of $10.00!! They also have membership card, you get to collect points.
I used to be anti-Ulta because we have Beauty Brands here (which I love) and then Sephora finally came to town and I was pro-Sephora (which I still am) but I've been getting some great deals/exclusives at Ulta and found some AMAZING deals in their clearance section. Ulta is slowing winning me over!
Truly, the only problem that I have with Ulta is that I spend waaaaay too much every time I go in there. ;) I love that they sell designer brands as well as the drug store brands. You can find make up and beauty supplies at every price point, and the staff are knowledgeable and quite helpful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos