7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A store that is my one stop store for everything head to toe in beauty from hair, to perfume, skincare, and makeup. Everything here is of great quality and great prices even sale items. The shopping experience is easy, the service is friendly and they are helpful. I would recommend a visit!
I LOVE Ulta. Most are huge and have such a great selection. There are always people walking around willing and able to help. I've found that the staff is very friendly and informative. They definitely have a ton of pricey products, but as do most beauty stores. Good quality products though!
I like Ulta and the products that they have available but sometimes I find it pricey and their customer service is never consistent. But you can almost find whatever you need from Ulta and I like that they are their own independent store and you don't have to go inside a mall to shop there.
Love ulta and the fact they are becoming more popular! Much less busier than sephora with easier access to the store unlike sephora where you have to enter a mall and find it. Ulta is more convenient in my opinion and if sephora carries the same item, I'm more likely to hit the Ulta first.
Love all the make up here. They have amazing deals and specials. They gel eyeliner lasts all day with no smears and there's some great colors to choose from. The blush doesn't bother my skin and is still vibrant at the end of the day. There's so many choices at ulta and I can't get enough!
I love shopping at Ulta. I feel like I go here more for hair care and skin care than I do for my makeup needs. There is no particular reason why since they have an amazing selection for make up as well. They have an amazing staff that always helps you find exactly what you are looking for.
ulta is super expensive but if you can find a good sale, then it isn't all that bad. i don't recommend it all that much because its usually messy and disorganized, but if you know what you need, you can probably find it there. i don't shop there often but for a once in a while stop, its ok
Ulta is THE PLACE to go to for all your beauty needs. The store is like a magical world, full of everything beauty! It is my absolute favorite store. The best part is that you can find so many quality products at impeccable prices and I definitely advise every beauty lover to check it out!
I love Ulta. I can literally spend hours in there. I real love all of their sales and promos, but with you could use coupon codes on their high end products. A lot of the time, I can't use the coupon codes they give me because my items don't qualify. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Great store - love the website and shipping was faster than originally estimated. It's nice you get good, free samples with your order, a birthday gift during the month of your birthday if you sign up for rewards, and prices/products are a bit more reasonable than other similar retailers.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos