BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A store that is my one stop store for everything head to toe in beauty from hair, to perfume, skincare, and makeup. Everything here is of great quality and great prices even sale items. The shopping experience is easy, the service is friendly and they are helpful. I would recommend a visit!
Lisa R.
I LOVE Ulta. Most are huge and have such a great selection. There are always people walking around willing and able to help. I've found that the staff is very friendly and informative. They definitely have a ton of pricey products, but as do most beauty stores. Good quality products though!
ReShicka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta and the products that they have available but sometimes I find it pricey and their customer service is never consistent. But you can almost find whatever you need from Ulta and I like that they are their own independent store and you don't have to go inside a mall to shop there.
Sharla S.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta and the fact they are becoming more popular! Much less busier than sephora with easier access to the store unlike sephora where you have to enter a mall and find it. Ulta is more convenient in my opinion and if sephora carries the same item, I'm more likely to hit the Ulta first.
Katie R.
Birmingham, AL
Love all the make up here. They have amazing deals and specials. They gel eyeliner lasts all day with no smears and there's some great colors to choose from. The blush doesn't bother my skin and is still vibrant at the end of the day. There's so many choices at ulta and I can't get enough!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta. I feel like I go here more for hair care and skin care than I do for my makeup needs. There is no particular reason why since they have an amazing selection for make up as well. They have an amazing staff that always helps you find exactly what you are looking for.
Elena A.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
ulta is super expensive but if you can find a good sale, then it isn't all that bad. i don't recommend it all that much because its usually messy and disorganized, but if you know what you need, you can probably find it there. i don't shop there often but for a once in a while stop, its ok
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is THE PLACE to go to for all your beauty needs. The store is like a magical world, full of everything beauty! It is my absolute favorite store. The best part is that you can find so many quality products at impeccable prices and I definitely advise every beauty lover to check it out!
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I can literally spend hours in there. I real love all of their sales and promos, but with you could use coupon codes on their high end products. A lot of the time, I can't use the coupon codes they give me because my items don't qualify. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Emily H.
Great store - love the website and shipping was faster than originally estimated. It's nice you get good, free samples with your order, a birthday gift during the month of your birthday if you sign up for rewards, and prices/products are a bit more reasonable than other similar retailers.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?