7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. After I went to Ulta for the first time i said bye to Sephora. This is where I get all my beauty products from hair to make up and skin care. I love how it has high end products to drug store. They always have some sort of offers going on which is amazing. I can't get enough of this store.
LOVE This store! Great selection of high end and drug store cosmetics as well as hair care and skin care. Reward points add up for Reduced price.. Frequent Coupons in mail. Platinum members get extra points with purchase, exclusive offers, and 20% off coupons good On all items. Love love love ulta!!
The Ulta that I visit in Noblesville, IN has great associates. Always greeted with a smile and eager to help you. There have been many times that I wasn't sure what product to get and they were easily able to help me find something that I loved. The prices are amazing as well and they have great sales.
I love ULTA whenever I go it is a real problem not buying everything! I love the variety of the store and I especially love how affordable it is. I am not saying this to be mean but I feel like ULTA is the poor woman's Sephora. I have seen some higher end products but they also have "drug store" products.
My favorite one stop shop for everything beauty. They have tons of brands, hair products, fragrances, and even a salon. I am a huge fan of Ulta, and have been shopping there for years. I would highly recommend it.
I love that they have the drug store brands as well as the high end expensive makeup! I always buy online because there is not one near me, unfortunately. You get all kinds of specials on everything in the store. And I always get sent lots of samples, including deluxe samples, to try out new products.
Ulta is my number one go to for beauty products. The store is always clean, organized and easy to shop. The staff is amazing! Always offering me different brands of product that I am looking for. They also offer me online shopping and a rewards program. I recommend Ulta to everyone and their beauty needs!
This is such a great place to go shopping for all kinds of different brand make-up, make-up tools, nail polishes, nail remover, etc. Sadley I live far away from one and i don't drive a car, there is no bus that can take me and I'm not spending $20 from and to my house. So yea. But I do recommend this place.
It's a great store and you can find almost anything, but as a former employee I would just be very careful about shopping there. Most Ultas has a theft issue and that is the reason why I no longer work with them.
Ulta is a great store, you get to buy anything you need, from makup to deodorant, perfumes and of course you can style or color your hair at salon. Great deals, I usually use the coupon when I go. It's like $3.50 off purchase of $10.00!! They also have membership card, you get to collect points.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos