BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jaime J.
Love Ulta!! When I go there I know I will leave one Happy Customer. Not only do they carry high end cosmetics they also have drugstore products. Love that they offer a wide range of cosmetics, hair annd fragrance products. They offer rewards and always have coupons/ sales.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I love Ulta - do I love them more than Sephora? No, but I love them anyways. I think they're a bit pricey for the products they offer but I can always find some goodies at decent prices. Also - check their clearance sections!! I have scored great deals on nail polish from OPI, Nicole by OPI, & China Glaze in the clearance bins.
Ayanna C.
Silver Spring , MD
Best beauty store ever! There is everything form the high end beauty products all the way down to the low end beauty products. There is such a variety and there's also a salon in every Ulta side! It's great! I recommend it to everyone.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I absolutely LOVE Ulta! They are my go-to when I want some new makeup! There are constantly good deals running, no matter if you want to get your hair styled, new makeup, or perfume! They have the most popular brands at killer prices and deals. The newsletters are always updating shoppers on the best options they have available!
Nadine L.
Lacey, WA
I love their sales and points system. The only downside I've seen is the employees aren't as knowledgable as I would see helpful. But I love how much variety they have! Employees are very nice and try to be as helpful as possible.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
Ulta is a great store, I must admit, but if you aren't willing to spend tons of money this store is not for you. Other than the crazy high prices they have a huge selection of makeup, body products, hair products, etc. If you are serious about your makeup and whatnot and what some top of the line products, then definitely go here.
Cayla S.
Kenai , AK
I have never had a good experience in an ulta store. they employees were either rude and completely ignored me or they were overbearing and wouldn't let me shop alone in piece. i like their website but i will not be going to a store any time soon
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I like the fact that you can get quality salon products and have a large selection to choose from without being bombarded with pushy sales people. They have a good makeup selection too. They have the more expensive products and regular drug store products as well so it is a one stop shop when looking for beauty products.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I have been in here twice. The sales didn't live up to what I thought they would. I think I would need to have more loyalty to the store, I prefer Sephora. It has a great variety of makeup and its displays are fun. They also have clearance sections which are great, it just didn't buzz with me. I will have to try again soon.
Lilin L.
Ulta is great in that it offers both drugstore and higher end brands. I also love how it has such a huge selection of hair products. However, their customer service really makes or breaks a shoppers experience, and I have witness enough horrible associates that I've given up on asking for help. Your results may vary though.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.