7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta offers a lot of different makeup brands at different price ranges. Their workers are very helpful for the most part and they also have their own hair salon in most stores which is awesome. The only thing I would change about these stores is I wish they carried salon level hair dye and not just box dyes.
This is one of my favorite places to buy make up and hair products! I love that I can buy high end make up as well as drug store make up all in the same place. It is great to have a one stop shop for everything you love.
Really enjoy shopping at Ulta. The point system is amazing. I like it better than other make up stores. love how the have hair accessories, hair products, and hair stylist. Easy to make appointments for hair & make up.
I'm obsessed with Ulta and I'm so sad that they don't have any stores near me! Ulta is a great place to find both drugstore and higher-end makeup brands, and they always have great deals and sales. I just wish they had stores near me so I wouldn't have to buy $50 worth of products to qualify for free shipping.
This is my favorite makeup store after Sephora. They have highend makeup & also drugstore makeup. Really like how they have skincare,nails, hair products. I love coming here. Most of the times I purchase at least one thing.
I love the sales that go on in here. I enjoy the makeup collection on sale, the overall atmosphere of the store, and just the products they carry. I have made some awesome purchase from here and do not plan on stopping now. From lip gloss to great deals on styling irons, it is just fun to be a shopper or browser
I love Ulta! They have a great selection of beauty and personal care products. I like that the store mixes your higher end beauty items with the more common ones that you can find at your nearest drug store. Since I'm on their email list, I always enjoy constant savings on my visits. Highly recommended!
I love Ulta!! I find it less intimidating than Sephora where the sales people are all over you. Some of the prices are high but if you watch and wait for sales like any other stores you can make out great-I scored some awesome deals on Urban Decay products during their last 21 Day sale that ran from March-April.
If I could, I'd move into Ulta. It's like a dream for makeup and beauty addicts like myself!! I love the fact that they carry drugstore brands in addition to the high end brands, and even have a men's section as well!
Ulta is my number one go to for beauty products. The store is always clean, organized and easy to shop. The staff is amazing! Always offering me different brands of product that I am looking for. They also offer me online shopping and a rewards program. I recommend Ulta to everyone and their beauty needs!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos