BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emma S.
Rocky River, OH
Ulta offers a lot of different makeup brands at different price ranges. Their workers are very helpful for the most part and they also have their own hair salon in most stores which is awesome. The only thing I would change about these stores is I wish they carried salon level hair dye and not just box dyes.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite places to buy make up and hair products! I love that I can buy high end make up as well as drug store make up all in the same place. It is great to have a one stop shop for everything you love.
Deborah C.
Monrovia, CA
Really enjoy shopping at Ulta. The point system is amazing. I like it better than other make up stores. love how the have hair accessories, hair products, and hair stylist. Easy to make appointments for hair & make up.
Isabel R.
Ithaca, NY
I'm obsessed with Ulta and I'm so sad that they don't have any stores near me! Ulta is a great place to find both drugstore and higher-end makeup brands, and they always have great deals and sales. I just wish they had stores near me so I wouldn't have to buy $50 worth of products to qualify for free shipping.
Gabrielis A.
This is my favorite makeup store after Sephora. They have highend makeup & also drugstore makeup. Really like how they have skincare,nails, hair products. I love coming here. Most of the times I purchase at least one thing.
Daisy L.
I love the sales that go on in here. I enjoy the makeup collection on sale, the overall atmosphere of the store, and just the products they carry. I have made some awesome purchase from here and do not plan on stopping now. From lip gloss to great deals on styling irons, it is just fun to be a shopper or browser
Danyel B.
Dallas, TX
I love Ulta! They have a great selection of beauty and personal care products. I like that the store mixes your higher end beauty items with the more common ones that you can find at your nearest drug store. Since I'm on their email list, I always enjoy constant savings on my visits. Highly recommended!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta!! I find it less intimidating than Sephora where the sales people are all over you. Some of the prices are high but if you watch and wait for sales like any other stores you can make out great-I scored some awesome deals on Urban Decay products during their last 21 Day sale that ran from March-April.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could, I'd move into Ulta. It's like a dream for makeup and beauty addicts like myself!! I love the fact that they carry drugstore brands in addition to the high end brands, and even have a men's section as well!
Kristie T.
Ulta is my number one go to for beauty products. The store is always clean, organized and easy to shop. The staff is amazing! Always offering me different brands of product that I am looking for. They also offer me online shopping and a rewards program. I recommend Ulta to everyone and their beauty needs!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?