BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
You can find everything you need in this one store! From drugstore brands to high end brands, Ulta has it all! The only drawback is pricing... They are a little pricier than other stores, but what other store has such a wide variety and selection of products? None! And Ulta always stays fully stocked. Love it! Highly recommend it!
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
I like Ulta. They have a lot to offer. I like their products. I received a makeup case recently and their makeup products are good quality. I liked the smoothness of their eyeshadow when I applied it and how easily their colors blended together. I just wish that they would have offered different choices in lipstick/lip gloss choices.
Audrey R.
I was introduced to Ulta not too long ago, as there are no stores close to my home. I love the fact you can find a ton of beauty supply items here, and I especially love the reviews you can read on their website about different items. They offer coupons throughout the year and I've found its the cheapest place to buy a CHI flat iron.
alie P.
I love love love Ulta. I am a product junky and love to try new products. Ulta is my candy shop. I can get my make up, hair products, and nail polish without having to go to my salon. It is very convenient and they have awesome sales. If you are part of their platinum club, then you get points for every purchase which translate to $$ off future purchases. They give you CK One mascara for your birthday and lots of other great perks when you shop there regularly!
Lisa S.
Waterloo, WI
I LOVE Ulta! The fact that they carry both premier and drugstore brands and hair products. I love that they have sales on salon brand nail polishes like OPI. Their rewards program is also fantastic. It is so much better than our local Sephora. Don't get me wrong, I like Sephora but I do not like the one near me. They always act like they are doing you a big favor waiting on you. Ulta reps are always available but not pushy. My favorite place for cosmetics
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
Being a beauty blogger I have to keep up with all of the new products that are out there and Ulta always has the new products. This is my go to store! They have such a variety of inexpensive and expensive brands. The clerks are always willing to help if you need to either find something or you need to find a shade that is for you.
Alyssa L.
Plattsmouth, NE
When I go to Ulta , it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store . I spend A LOT of time there just browsing all of the products , because they have such a variety of beauty items . I also love that whenever I need help or even just some advice on which item to buy , someone is right there . And I REALLY love the Black Friday deals .
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love Ulta stores. They are always well-organized, clean, and have friendly staff. They have a large selection of products and have a wonderful rewards program. They even send you special deals in your e-mail and give you free samples.
Chelsea W.
I really like the variety of products available in this store. I do think that a lot of the items could be bought for cheaper at a drugstore, but I still go here because some products that they have you can't find at Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart. I like Sephora even better, but there are only Ulta stores in Central Illinois where I live.
Heather E.
Meridian, ID
I've never been happier than when they finally built an Ulta in my area! I try to make a trip there at least once a month. They have great selections on all sorts of beauty products and nearly every single employee that I've interacted with has been super kind and helpful without being pushy or like they're trying to force a sale on me.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.