BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Allison B.
Holland, MI
I love love love Ulta! They have every beauty product imaginable! The rewards program is so great and easy to sign up for. I also love Ulta products- they aren't the BEST but they are better than a lot of other products! They are also reasonably priced!
Sandra Y.
I never went to Ulta but I always visit their website: www.ulta.com. I really like looking at their make up products because they have a mix of them. They have high end adn drugstore which is amazing because you don't have to go to thousands of stores to find a high end product. In the futue I will definitely be going to Ulta and making some purchases there :)
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely LOVE Ulta! Walking into this store, is like walking into heaven! They have such a great selection of all name brands as well as drug store makeup, hair products, scents and more! Their points program is awesome as well!!
Kayla S.
I love ulta. Every time i go to the store the employees are always so helpful and nice. I love that they offer a rewards program as well. I shop there a lot so its nice to get a little back. Its great that they not only have high end make up and hair products but they have regular name brands that you can pick up at walmart or walgreens. Its a one stop shop!
Joanna C.
Wilmington, NC
Ulta is amazing. They have some of the drugstore brands and the high end brands. AND, the Ulta brand makeup is great! Plus, they have lots of sales. Last week, I got Benefit Gimme Brow, OPI Matte Top Coat, Ulta Primer/Foundation, Ulta Lip Stain, Ulta Tinted Lip Balm, and Ulta Cream Bronzer for FORTY EIGHT DOLLARS. All full size products! That is amazing!
erica h.
I love ulta! Never been to the actual store, but look online all the time! They seem to have every beauty product you could imagine, and at good prices. I like they have a rewards program, and discounted prices on lots of items, like buy one get one 1/2 off, or buy 2 get 2 free. I have a feeling this shop is going to get me in trouble...lol. Way to go Ulta!
Corinne S.
Raleigh, NC
The only times I ever go to Ulta are when I do not want to drive into town to go to sephora. Although ulta has some great products, the service cannot compare to sephora, another store that carries very similar brands. Whenever I go into the ulta in my town, I find it hard to get help from employees, who usually are hard to find, even when it is slow in there.
Kayla W.
Good Hope, IL
The first time I went to Ulta was two years ago and it has been the only place I have shopped for beauty supplies ever since! I honestly had no idea what to do makeup wise until I went in and the employees were super helpful and helped me find exactly what I needed and what would help me look my best! Super helpful and would definitely recommend to everyone!
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
I absolutely LOVE ulta! I love their point system because it's really easy to get money off your order. They also run really good sales and you end up getting a lot of free products. They have their own brand with items that are cheap but also good quality
Michelle A.
I definitely feel like Ulta is way less intimidating than other beauty chains. I love that there is a points program and that sometimes I get 5x points on my favorites such as It! I love that I also get a 3.50 off coupon every so often. My only complaint is that almost every sales associate I have asked for help or had a question has been completely clueless.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.