BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lynnsey R.
I absolutely love Ulta! I get about 75% of my makeup and skin and hair care products here. They always have a wide selection, and the prices aren't terrible. Signing up for their rewards program usually comes with a monthly $3-5 off coupon. Also their store brand of products is pretty good! I'm loving their Twice as Nice Mascara right now!
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ulta is a great store love that you have too section the cheap and the expensive side. I think that this is what make ultra special you can have the too thing in the same place. the store are big clean and they help you when you have questions
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
I had always wished there was an Ulta by me since I had never seen one in NYC. Finally one opened up not to far from me and when I walked in it was like heaven. They have a great selection of drugstore to high end products. They always have sales and at the right time a great clearance section. Every time I go in I come out with out least one thing.
Keely A.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love Ulta. They have high end salon products and make-up as well as general drug store brands. Their salon is always excellent and the stylists are professionally trained and always do a good job. Their rewards program is also excellent.
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
Ulta is my go-to beauty store for all of my beauty needs. They carry their own Ulta brand of most products, low-end beauty brands such as NYX and Revlon, as well as high-end products such as Clinique and Lancome. You can buy all of your favorite products in one quick stop and then walk to the back of the store for a haircut or eye brow wax!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Whenever I want to buy some beauty products, but am on a smaller budget, I immediately think to go to Ulta! they have a great selection of products and offer a wide range of drugstore and more high end products. I especially like that brands come out with limited edition sets only sold here, because they are always such a great value :)
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love Ulta stores. They are always well-organized, clean, and have friendly staff. They have a large selection of products and have a wonderful rewards program. They even send you special deals in your e-mail and give you free samples.
Khoree L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate make-up and make-up stores, but the first time I walked in Ulta I had a rush of excitement. I love this store. Their nail Polish is so pretty and the Nail Polish jars are adorable! Great product presentation. Of course, I bought some!
Tiffany S.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently visited an Ulta shop. The shop was very nice! It's like a candy store for your face, lol! The one woman on the floor was helpful. However, I had to walk around the store to find her because I was looking for a specific product. In their defense, it was a Sunday afternoon, but I do expect to see more than two employees in the store. The woman that did wait on me was able to help me locate the item (translucent powder for my skin type) that I needed. :)
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In this store you can find a lot of variety in beauty products and skin care or hair. Sell a high range of products and the best brands with excellent quality
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.