7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ulta! I get about 75% of my makeup and skin and hair care products here. They always have a wide selection, and the prices aren't terrible. Signing up for their rewards program usually comes with a monthly $3-5 off coupon. Also their store brand of products is pretty good! I'm loving their Twice as Nice Mascara right now!
ulta is a great store love that you have too section the cheap and the expensive side. I think that this is what make ultra special you can have the too thing in the same place. the store are big clean and they help you when you have questions
I had always wished there was an Ulta by me since I had never seen one in NYC. Finally one opened up not to far from me and when I walked in it was like heaven. They have a great selection of drugstore to high end products. They always have sales and at the right time a great clearance section. Every time I go in I come out with out least one thing.
I love Ulta. They have high end salon products and make-up as well as general drug store brands. Their salon is always excellent and the stylists are professionally trained and always do a good job. Their rewards program is also excellent.
Ulta is my go-to beauty store for all of my beauty needs. They carry their own Ulta brand of most products, low-end beauty brands such as NYX and Revlon, as well as high-end products such as Clinique and Lancome. You can buy all of your favorite products in one quick stop and then walk to the back of the store for a haircut or eye brow wax!
Whenever I want to buy some beauty products, but am on a smaller budget, I immediately think to go to Ulta! they have a great selection of products and offer a wide range of drugstore and more high end products. I especially like that brands come out with limited edition sets only sold here, because they are always such a great value :)
I love Ulta stores. They are always well-organized, clean, and have friendly staff. They have a large selection of products and have a wonderful rewards program. They even send you special deals in your e-mail and give you free samples.
I hate make-up and make-up stores, but the first time I walked in Ulta I had a rush of excitement. I love this store. Their nail Polish is so pretty and the Nail Polish jars are adorable! Great product presentation. Of course, I bought some!
I recently visited an Ulta shop. The shop was very nice! It's like a candy store for your face, lol! The one woman on the floor was helpful. However, I had to walk around the store to find her because I was looking for a specific product. In their defense, it was a Sunday afternoon, but I do expect to see more than two employees in the store. The woman that did wait on me was able to help me locate the item (translucent powder for my skin type) that I needed. :)
In this store you can find a lot of variety in beauty products and skin care or hair. Sell a high range of products and the best brands with excellent quality
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos