BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kim N.
rowlett, tx
I love shopping Ulta. They have amazing prices and always great sales going on. I love when they have their liter sale for shampoo and conditioner for $12.99 plus you can use the 3.50 off coupon. making a salon shampoo and conditioner the same price as buying panteen. You also can stack manufacture coupons with their store coupon also a great deal. Lastly you can bring stuff back if it doesn't work for you. The staff are always nice and helpful.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
I love Ulta because they sell both high end and drugstore makeup! I also love how they have hair stuff and nail polish and other things as well! The only thing they don't have are some nice high end makeup brands like Kat Von d, Nars, etc.
Heather E.
Meridian, ID
I've never been happier than when they finally built an Ulta in my area! I try to make a trip there at least once a month. They have great selections on all sorts of beauty products and nearly every single employee that I've interacted with has been super kind and helpful without being pushy or like they're trying to force a sale on me.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my go to places to buy makeup from drugstore to high end. I could spend hours there. I love their wide variety of products they carry and that they have amazing customer service. I love their rewards program too.
Skylar C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. Hands Down my favorite store :) Only thing I do not like about the Ulta near me, is that their NYX displays are always dirty with all sorts of makeup etc. I really wish they would clean it, fix it, something. :/ I always go for the NYX stuff first, and the products have been opened, used, broken, never stocked etc. Bummer!
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN
This is one of my favorite stores to go to for makeup! It's everything I need is in one place and I don't have to go to different stores! They sell all types of brands. I love to go there for nyx & benefit! I've never experienced bad customer service and I always get great deals ! This store would be complete if they sold MAC!!!! Lol
Audrey R.
I was introduced to Ulta not too long ago, as there are no stores close to my home. I love the fact you can find a ton of beauty supply items here, and I especially love the reviews you can read on their website about different items. They offer coupons throughout the year and I've found its the cheapest place to buy a CHI flat iron.
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
I love ulta. The point perks. The sales. The selection. BUT they SUCK at keeping things in stock. They are always out of something. And the salon is WAY overpriced. The staff needs to be more aware of products. They are very nice though and try to help you. But seriously...the stocking is terrible. And I'm talking multiple locations.
Tiffany S.
Jersey City, NJ
I recently visited an Ulta shop. The shop was very nice! It's like a candy store for your face, lol! The one woman on the floor was helpful. However, I had to walk around the store to find her because I was looking for a specific product. In their defense, it was a Sunday afternoon, but I do expect to see more than two employees in the store. The woman that did wait on me was able to help me locate the item (translucent powder for my skin type) that I needed. :)
alie P.
I love love love Ulta. I am a product junky and love to try new products. Ulta is my candy shop. I can get my make up, hair products, and nail polish without having to go to my salon. It is very convenient and they have awesome sales. If you are part of their platinum club, then you get points for every purchase which translate to $$ off future purchases. They give you CK One mascara for your birthday and lots of other great perks when you shop there regularly!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?