BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Deanne A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Ulta and it's where I buy most of my makeup. They have all the high end brands at a price that is great! Usually I'll stop in for my Better Than Sex mascara or Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. I love their great rewards program. If you stop in and purchase something make sure to sign up!
Jackie R.
Torrance, CA
Ulta is definitely the one stop shop for all of your beauty needs! I love that you can even use coupons they send you on your favorite products and often times have killler deals! The reward system is much better than sephora as well as you can use it towards your balance off your purchase.
Lisa R.
I LOVE Ulta. Most are huge and have such a great selection. There are always people walking around willing and able to help. I've found that the staff is very friendly and informative. They definitely have a ton of pricey products, but as do most beauty stores. Good quality products though!
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Ulta is an amazing store that I somehow am always near! They have so many locations that it makes it easy to go in and buy face masks to hydrate my skin! I some how am there at least once every two weeks! They have everything there and also employees who can help educate you if you need it!
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Ulta has some of the most high end makeup or beauty products and it's very affordable to buy. I really so shop their at least once a week and I love to buy some really great goodies there. The best thing about ulta that they have amazing deals on products but their employees are a bit rude.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ulta is the best place to shop for all designer and drug store brands. The employees are always so helpful with recommending brands or colors to compliment your face. The prices range all across the board depending on brand name. Their salon is also a fantastic place to have your hair done!
Danielle G.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am a huge fan of any makeup store, and ulta was my go to for a while. I love ulta and how they have not only makeup but skincare, hair care, and a salon. It is not my first stop any more but it is still in one of my top 3 stores. This is the perfect one stop location for all beauty needs!
Christian A.
Mims, FL
When visiting ULTA I usually purchase my high quality makeup such as Stila Black Liner & also my Naked 2 Pallette. Aside from these two products I have not yet tried any other high quality products...although ULTA is FULL of things I'd love to someday try! (ex: Anastsia Beverly Contour Kit)
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
Ulta is great because they have everything from high end to drugstore brand and you can find anything here. They also have a better selection for beauty products and hair products which is so helpful. It's not just a makeup store you can also get her brows done and stuff which is surprising
A store that is my one stop store for everything head to toe in beauty from hair, to perfume, skincare, and makeup. Everything here is of great quality and great prices even sale items. The shopping experience is easy, the service is friendly and they are helpful. I would recommend a visit!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.