BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
This store is the best thing ever!!! I love going there to shop for all of my beauty essentials. Yes they can be a bit pricey, but they usually have sales all the time and within a week or two, you can get what ever you want for a steal!
Alyssa G.
Every time I'm near Ulta I have a hard time stopping myself from going in. They have a HUGE selection of so many different products from so many different brands. I will say that they tend to be pricey, but they have some really good sales and it's worth it to subscribe to their mailing and e-mail programs. Plus, they give out a lot of free gifts with purchases! Great for finding new products.
Apryl C.
Ulta is one of those stores that unfortunately has terrible employees. They sell both drugstore and high end in one place which is amazing but because their employees are so snooty and rude and judgemental, I refuse to go in there now. They need to really step up their hiring game.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
Ulta is awesome because they are affordable, have an array of drugstore to higher end products, offer a bunch of gifts with purchase, and are always running multiple sale items. My only complaint it, after ordering online-I waited 9 days for my products to get to my door. I felt like that was a long time to wait. So I will stick to shopping at the store instead of making any purchasing online.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pretty much every product imaginable, and then some. I love to shop here because there are so many things to choose from. I could spend all day browsing the aisles and not get bored, there is that much. They have great sales on hair products, and even better clearance name brand items. If you haven't been, you must check it out. A sweet haven of make up, hair, nails, and skin care items. Love it!
perla R.
I love this store because they have drugstore makeup and high end makeup.Wwhich is great and you also earn point if you sign up for their reward points. They later turn into money so its great! Also around your birthday you get a free full size makeup product of their choice of course.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
When I see this store I am drawn in. SOOOOO many items to see from makeup to hair supplies to perfume. I could stay in here for hours and then go in the next day and find something I missed the time before. Now I am kind of cheap so , things are a bit pricey in my opinion BUT i do shop here. I have gotten several free items & really good coupons from here. I would recommend it for sure.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I like ULTA. I've noticed they get cool little bundle deals more than Sephora and that's really convenient for trying new products. I like how they have some drugstore brands along with high end. They seem to always have some good deals and offers going on and that's always a plus. I do wish you could have more control over your samples like on Sephora but hey, free stuff - can't complain.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love how large Ulta stores are! They combine both fancy make-up brands, more reasonably priced make-up, and salon services! I have utilized them all and as a Platinum member, they have great rewards! Sometimes, I receive 20% off perfume and get 5X the points...which means more money back for me. I even received a 50 dollar off coupon with my points credit. They also have great customer service...they allow you to returned opened make-up if it was not what you expected or the wrong skin tone. I would not shop anywhere else!
Kelsey M.
Narragansett, RI
I love Ulta. They always have everything I want and more. I love that they have high end products as well as drug store, more affordable products. I tend to find myself going into the store for one thing, like the real techniques brushes, and come out with three full bags, and about $200 later. It's literally an awesome store where you can find all the beauty and hair products you want.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.