BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I've never really tried the store brand products but I LOVE how they have almost every drug store brand, hair products, AND higher end products. Every time I go there I end up leaving with at least $50 worth of drugstore makeup and hair products. They have really good sales too and I like how you can earn points and use them as savings instead of redeeming them for products.
kelly p.
W Melbourne, FL
I am obsessed with this store . it has everything you need all in one place . You can shop for your drugstore makeup , and your high end makeup at the same time ! they also have more that what your average drugstore has . You can also get your hair cut there too !
Anisha D.
Cranston, RI
I love how they have high end products as well as drugstore products, it makes everything so convenient and easy.. but out of the dozens of times I have been to Ulta I have never found an employee that seemed like they wanted to help anyone. They just stand around and talk to each other and stare at you. Its super awkward.Bad customer service but great products and selection.
drake d.
Lancaster, PA
Ulta has a good selection but find the staff less then helpful when I go. I am 34 and find they typically gravitate to the older laadies. I don't know of it is because they see a quick sale or more income or maybe younger girls are intimidating. .. I promise I am super friendly and I am not young 34 is a scary age we buy anti aging just as much as the next gal.. come help my age group...other then the less then helpful staff Ulta is okay.. I have to admit I might love it if I knew more of what they offered....
Caity C.
#Ulta is one of the best places to find all of your favorite makeup and beauty brands. They have high end brands and drugstore brands to fit all your beauty needs! Their staff is always very friendly and helpful, they are ready to answer any questions you have!
Megan M.
Newport, NH
I absolutely love Ulta. Between their weekly coupons and their great selection of beauty products its never a dull shopping experience. Always have great, new, and exciting products! I go into Ulta probably about once a week just to see what new things they have!
Christina M.
Ulta ... all your favorite beauty products in one place ! Ulta was my go to for holiday gifts sets and also gifts for myself. Great service in store and great service online
Kimberly S.
Stratford, Wi
I would shop Ulta more but when they only offer coupons on the drugstore items (which are move expensive there to begin with) it is a bit frustrating when you can either go to other boutique stores and get coupons on any item or by directly from the coupon for less or get better free items with your purchase. they also do not honor coupons from other sources (i.e. not Ulta coupons). They have also color match me wrong and I was out the time and money to have to return to the store to return the items.
Epiphany S.
Ulta is amazing. What I love most about them Is they have deals but, not like other stores they have deals on the good stuff. They always have deals on tree hut and shea moisture. It's because of their deals why found these brands that I now love. So I recommend Ulta, even when you don't know what to buy, try something on sale or ask an associate (if you are in the store). Plus they have coupons!!!
karen P.
If there were ever a store that had the greatest amount of makeup and the sales to match its ULTA! I especially love to shop online because you can view each item and decide a little better than if you were in the store overwhelmed by everything..at least that is how it is for me.. They always have coupons coming in the mail and you even get something on your birthday ..
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.