BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica G.
Kevil, KY
I love my make-up and product. I enjoy Sephora because it not only has the professional brands but also over the counter brands. In addition, there are more affordable options. Unlike Sephora, they offer coupons and discounts. THough I enjoy Sephora, I think that the environment of Ulta is less harsh than Sephora. I don't like how they do not have department store brands. At least Sephora carries my Clinique mascara.
Taylor C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I really enjoy their product selection and can usually find what i need. However i feel that the customer service is a bit lacking as there are often very few employees working.
Jacqui E.
I loooove Ulta! I go ever couple of weeks or at least once a month when I get the coupon in the mail. I like their sales and the free samples when you spend a certain amount. I recently got a whole bunch of freebies and it was pretty exciting. If you don't know where to look it could get pretty pricey but I shop clearance or use coupons or their deals so it's okay. Someday when I have the $$ I want to try out their salon :)
Elizabeth R.
I love ULTA it's my go-to for anything beauty related! I practically live there because even when I don't have a lot of money I can still find something great. I appreciate that even though they carry high-end products they also have drugstore ones as well, their store brand is always on point and very low-priced. Sales-people are always wonderful and in the chance I stop at the salon I always leave satisfied with my hair!
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I have an ulta right across from my job which is very dangerous! i absolutely love this store and the rewards card that they have. of course i have reached the platinum level so my points will never expire. i love trying new products and seeing new offers they have. when i purchase something i usually always get a cute sample which helps promote different brands. love this store, love the products and love the rewards card!
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I'm pretty cheap when it comes to certain items of my makeup. And so I never went in here. I went in for the first time about a week ago and it changed my life forever. It's so beautiful. I love how one side had drugstore items and the other side had like tarte and naked and Anastasia. It was nice. And the employees were great!
Mikayla H.
In my experience, the workers there have been rude, and unhelpful Every time I ask a worker for a color match, it has been wrong. One time I went to get my hair cut there, and they cut it way too short, and the woman doing it kept scratching my neck with her fingernails- NOT worth $50, I can get a better cut at Fantastic Sams. If they weren't the only place near me that carried my Nyx and Too Faced, I'd never go there
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have bought a few items from here but I honestly would never have one of the ladies there do my makeup. I have seen those train wrecks many times! I would like a professional to do my makeup and I don't feel like those ladies/men are. I also feel like I sometimes spend way too much money on really bad chemicals to put on my skin. I wish there was more of an all natural or naturally based cosmetics line offered there.
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
This store is like a female heaven! I never leave the store with what i went in with, but MORE than what i originally planned. They have great clearance, which for a penny pincher like me is great. I also don't mind splurging on the regular priced products. Its awesome to be able to go into a store and get salon hair products and be able to get make up, lotions, and everything a girl could ever dream of! I love Ulta!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I love shopping at Ulta, especially around Christmas for the 5 for $10 gifts that I like to use for stocking stuffers. I love being able to shop for high end products along with regular drug store brands. I wish my local Ulta had more staff available, it always seems that when I need help with something on the floor, there isn't anyone around except for the cashier. I love the rewards/points and ability to use coupons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.