BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Melissa D.
Ulta really wants to give their consumers a great value! They provide many combinable coupons and discounts for you to get at least 3.50 each purchase of 10 dollars or more! That's awesome!! Hair salon is pricey for the girls that work their. Most are right out of beauty school. Other than that love their sales!!
Christine G.
Norwalk, CT
I love this store. I hate myself for going in here sometimes because I always feel like I spend SO much money. I never go in with a list, unless its a few things, and then I leave with half the store. I could spend all day in there so its a good thing I do not work there. I think they have something for everyone including the person who may not be able to afford the high-end makeup, but still wants to primp themselves. I think it is great!
myia v.
Ulta is hit or miss.. Sometimes they have really kick ass deals, Other times just priced higher than other stores. Sometimes you get really good services, Other times no service at all. Sometimes they have there "freebie give ways" sometimes they don't. Sometimes they give you samples.. Sometimes they don't. For real Ulta.. What are you doing? Seems like NONE of your stores or employees are on the same page, working for the same goal.
Jenny B.
Ulta is my sanctuary! I love to go browse the cosmetic heaven once a week so that I can buy new treats for my beauty care. I love that I can purchase high end lines and drugstore items in the same place. They have all my hair, makeup, nails, and equipment needs covered. I usually take a fruit water or tea into the store with me and pursue the aisles looking for new things to try. I also like that they send me coupons in the mail, that always encourages me to pop in for more!
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I had my first Ulta shopping experience and bought my first product there recently. I like the idea of the rewards card, although I'm not sure how it works. I'm sad that I didn't receive any free samples or free products like you do after shopping with Sephora. However, the employees at Ulta were friendly and let me shop as I pleased. They have a huge selection of products and I was easily able to find a product I had researched for online.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I love Ulta! I just love how they have a bit of everything under one roof. I can go in to do some Christmas shopping and literally find something for everyone. Great designer brands, as well as some of the over the counter, drugstore brands, I like that they are both there to compare price and colors, etc. Makes it easier to decide what to splurge on and what not to. They offer super great sales, and a good amount of coupons! Great ads too!
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I love shopping in Ulta. It's so organised and well put together. What don't love is their over priced store brand. My mom bought me a box with Ulta brand make up and honestly, the quality was no better than the barbie compacts that I got as a kid for dress up. The lipstick was waxy, the eyeliner was translucent and the shadows only last about 5 minutes before wearing off. I can't believe that they would line their shelves with that junk.
Jenna F.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I don't live that close to an Ulta (30 minutes), so when I get the chance to go, it's a treat! Their prices are a little higher, but it helps when they have BOGO 50% off and when they have coupons. Half the time I go here, I just walk around and see what's new. I love that they have high end and drugstore products.
Erica R.
I cannot sing their praises high enough. Just a wonderful place to shop. The workers that the one I visit more often are super friendly and helpful, but no too up in your face. The selection is amazing, the deals are great. I love that they always have coupons to use, and their newly revamped rewards program is excellent. My only con would be that I wish they would keep the more popular items in stock better. A great store, highly recommend.
Claudette W.
PLAQUEMINE, LA
I bought Bare Minerals eyeshadow powder from there. It was great. I also plan on buying men fragrances for my hubby and restocking of my hair products. They have so much to offer.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.