BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
karen P.
If there were ever a store that had the greatest amount of makeup and the sales to match its ULTA! I especially love to shop online because you can view each item and decide a little better than if you were in the store overwhelmed by everything..at least that is how it is for me.. They always have coupons coming in the mail and you even get something on your birthday ..
Whitney S.
I go here when I need to restock my beauty products because they often have great sales. It seems that they do not mark up the products. They have regular drugstore brands and also professional brands so I can really compare brands and find exactly what I am looking for. Coupons are always available on their website so it is usually cheaper than buying at a regular store.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
I absolutely love Ulta. Between their weekly coupons and their great selection of beauty products its never a dull shopping experience. Always have great, new, and exciting products! I go into Ulta probably about once a week just to see what new things they have!
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I don't go to Ulta very often, because it is not close to my house. When I do go, I've always found exactly what I was looking for. They have tons of name brand hair and makeup products, on top of their own brand. Some Ultas also have salons! Their cosmetologists are actually quite skilled. Although this store is a great place to shop, it is not as high-end as Sephora.
Jazamine B.
Charlotte, NC
ULTA IS THE BEST ! Its just like sephora but they sell more drug store products. They are really affordable and have a great reward program where if you buy a certain amount of things you get points and those points turn into you getting free products! They also have wonderful kits where they could value $200 or more or less and you pay $20 ITS SIMPLY AMAZING ūüėć
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
I really like shopping in Ulta, it definitely makes my day every time I go there to buy makeup. I remember my very first thing I bought was an Urban Decay anniversary palette that was a pop-up and ever since then, I go all the time! They have brands from Urban Decay, Stila, Lorac, and Too Faced! I hope this helps and you have an amazing experience just like I did.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I stopped into Ulta for the first time today. I decided to try it out since I do not live close to Sephora anymore. It was nice and the employees were nice but I wasn't super impressed. It seems more hair oriented than make-up. I did however find a hard to find dry shampoo that I've been wanting to try. I might have to give it a few more tries before I up my grade.
Allison W.
Plano, Tx
What gets better than drugstore and highend products in one store?? Can't beat a one stop beauty shop. I always feel more comfortable coming here then Sephora. Ulta employees just seem to be more approachable and friendlier. If you sign up for the rewards program, you get a free item for your birthday. I always have a coupon from them in their ads. Great place!
Alexis H.
Lewisberry, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta because I can get both my high end makeup like urban decay and my favorite drug store products in the same place! The atmosphere is always very casual yet helpful and knowledgeable. I also love the frequent 3.50 off $10 coupons that can be used on the drugstore products and they give free points that become $ off cards that can be used on all brands!
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My area finally got an ulta, so i went on the grand opening weekend. I was looking to get color matched to a smashbox foundation, but the woman would only show me the benefit oxygen foundation and didn't even color match me correctly. I've ordered online twice with them and the samples are cheap drugstore ones, and the shipping takes a while. I stick with Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?