BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Haley V.
MOORESVILLE , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If i could live in this store i probably would! they have everything you could possibly need for all products related to beauty! the only thing i don't like is the fact that recently they stopped carrying anastasia beverly hills hypercolor mascara! i think the company stopped making it which makes me sad. :( but other than that, i buy almost all of my makeup products from here or sephora.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NEVER will I go back to this place. I was a big fan of the Ulta near me in TX, but when I moved to GA and I needed an emergency haircut I thought I could trust the stylists there. NO! The lady screwed my hair up so bad. I walked out of there bawling my eyes out. The merchandising team needs to make there stores a little neater and not so junky. I just get overwhelmed walking in here!
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
I usually visit ULTA once a month around paycheck time to check out the clearance items. The salespeople and makeup artists on hand always seem to come out of nowhere, but nothing I can't handle. If you let one of them know that you'll find them if you have questions, they'll leave you alone. I purchase my perfumes, handy travel-sized items, and a few items on clearance most times.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta even though i can find stuff to be a bit pricier than sephora. They carry so much stuff that you wont find in a regular beauty supply store. They also have a Ulta rewards program where you get points when you shop there. They also give you a monthly coupon of $3.50 off a purchase. I also like that they have a salon in my Ulta along with a Benefit Brow Bar to get your eyebrows done.
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went into this store for the first time a couple months ago and all I could say was "Wow!" They have so much stuff its crazy. I was in there for over 2 hours and probably would have been more but they were closing. This store is amazing and has tons of products to choose from...from high end to drug store brands. I definitely suggest this as a great store to shop at. (like if you agree)
Roxanne W.
I love Ulta as a go to for beauty products, but I really feel like the hidden gem is their salon. They do everything - hair cuts, color, blowouts, styles. And the prices are all amazing. I've always left very pleased with my hair and I can't believe how affordable it is.
Samantha I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love walking into Ulta, just gives me a burst of happiness. I just wish I could buy every item in there. I like that there are very knowledgeable staff who know what there selling. I am not that big into makeup and how to actually do different techniques and so forth so when I go into Ulta I feel that I am able to trust someone to show me what would look best. I will always SHOP HERE!
Delilah M.
San Jose, CA
Love Ulta!! When I go there I know I will leave one Happy Customer. Not only do they carry high end cosmetics they also have drugstore products. Love that they offer a wide range of cosmetics, hair and fragrance products. They offer rewards and always have coupons/ sales.
Melissa S.
Springfield, MO
I buy 90% of my makeup and skincare at Ulta. I love that I can buy inexpensive and prestige brands in the same store! The salespeople are so helpful and they always help me find the right product. Ulta carries many brands such as Butter, Mally, it cosmetics, Mario Badescu, and others that aren't available at other beauty stores in my area. The rewards program is amazing as well. Much better than Sephora's in my opinion. I also get my eyebrows waxed at the benefit brow bar and they always do an amazing job.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I've never really tried the store brand products but I LOVE how they have almost every drug store brand, hair products, AND higher end products. Every time I go there I end up leaving with at least $50 worth of drugstore makeup and hair products. They have really good sales too and I like how you can earn points and use them as savings instead of redeeming them for products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?