BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Veronica R.
San Antonio, TX
The first time I went it was with one of my best friends. We have been friends since the 7th grade we are 50 now & she is my daughter's Godmother. It was wonderful. The girl was a great help especially to my friend I was trying to show her a few things & the salesperson was very helpful *;0)
Erica R.
Farmingdale, NY
I absolutely love this store!!! I love how there's a mix of high-end and department store items as well... everything from perfume to hair products... it's literally toys-r-us for women... you can return items that didn't live up to your expectations and they always send out coupons!!! 10/10
Monica B.
Ulta is one of the best beauty stores I like to shop at they have a wide variety of high end products and drug store products I love that they have those options for me. I like to buy my brushes from ulta they always have what I need ! And I love when they have there but 1 get 1 free deals !
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN
I love Ulta! Their makeup box is amazing, it includes eyehadows (many different colors), brow colors, blush, make up brushes (which is another thing i love, i like all of their make up brushes), eyeliners, eye shadow primers. Ulta is a great place to pretty much buy all the make up you need.
Corin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great beauty store. They generally have the latest products, but they don't have all of them. I think the prices are all very reasonable and they have great customer service when you are looking to buy new products and when you are wanting to test a product at their beauty counter.
Michelle F.
Jacksonville, FL
I just started going to ulta recently and man has it changed my life. Not only does it have the upscale brands that we all love, but they have the best drug store brands too. I get all of my MYX products from there. They also have a better selection that sephora for skin care, in my opinion.
Gloria L.
Hanford, CA
Ulta great place to get high end makeup and drug store makeup. They have a reward program get place to turn point into money. Everything that you need from makeup to shampoo, lotion, body soap, and to even smell great. Get place to get all the good supplies to feel great and look beautiful.
Jackie R.
Torrance, CA
Ulta is definitely the one stop shop for all of your beauty needs! I love that you can even use coupons they send you on your favorite products and often times have killler deals! The reward system is much better than sephora as well as you can use it towards your balance off your purchase.
Jordyn V.
Gaylord, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love make up and beauty products, Ulta is the store for you. Although the items are more high end, they are affordable for the brands. Customer service is always great, and they have everything you could ever need! I highly recommend Ulta beauty as your next stop on the beauty train!
Deanne A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Ulta and it's where I buy most of my makeup. They have all the high end brands at a price that is great! Usually I'll stop in for my Better Than Sex mascara or Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. I love their great rewards program. If you stop in and purchase something make sure to sign up!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.