BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Molly M.
Bishop, GA
THIS IS MY MOTHERSHIP AND IT CALLS ME HOME. I can't go unless I have a ton of money because I want to buy EVERYTHING. just kidding. They have great sales, and they let you use coupons on top of sales, then you get points for every dollar, and you get rewards!!! It's just the best! I mean, who else would let you do that?
Marissa G.
The only reason why I prefer to go to Ulta is because they have both high end and drug store. Their new Ulta member program has changed you actually earn point just like Sephora. They accept manufacter coupons on drug store items along with their Ulta coupons which for me is a plus!!!!!! The only down side is they do not give perfume samples like Sephora but that is okay that just might be my location only. When they have sales they aer always good. I also like the fact they send you out a monthly magazine ahead of time that way you have enough time to review an item before purchase and put money aside.
Theresa K.
Cibolo, Tx
Ulta is my usual go-to cosmetics store. They have a large variety of items, and offer salon services.

I like the rewards program, but think Sephora's program has better rewards sometimes. I was also also was a little disappointed in the extra rewards for platinum members, but so far this year I've seen an improvement.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Ulta is my go to beauty place! I get all of my beauty products here and everything is great quality. They have high end cosmetics to your big box store cosmetics as well. Their staff is really educated and can help you create the look that you wish to achieve. Also, sign up for their rewards program. You get great perks!
Cheryl R.
I love this store so much. The online sales and bonuses keep me coming back for more. I love the points system and have redeemed points many times for free product. I also like the birthday gift and the perks of being a platinum member. The variety of products is great for those on a budget to the not so thrifty shopper.
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I fell in love with Ulta several years ago! They have a GREAT rewards program that not only gives you rewards, but awesome coupons as well! Several times a year that send out a coupon to their members for 20% off your entire purchase, which applies to most of their prestige cosmetics brands! They always have a coupon you can use on other stuff, like OPI and Essie nail polish, and drugstore brands of makeup, as well as hair tools and the like!
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I absolutely love Ulta! I know a lot of people don't always have a good experience there because of the people that work there, but at the store I go, I've never had that issue. Everyone is helpful and nice. You can find anything at this store, from inexpensive to high-end. It's the place to go for your beauty needs!
Brittany W.
Ulta is a great place to find new products to try. They usually have good sales, and they have a huge variety of products. During normal times of year, expect great shipping and customer service. If you order during a huge sale like cyber monday, they will take forever to get your product to you. My favorite thing about Ulta is the benefit brow bar inside the store, and the salon. Plus I can buy both high end and inexpensive makeup at the same time.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I love Ulta! I just love how they have a bit of everything under one roof. I can go in to do some Christmas shopping and literally find something for everyone. Great designer brands, as well as some of the over the counter, drugstore brands, I like that they are both there to compare price and colors, etc. Makes it easier to decide what to splurge on and what not to. They offer super great sales, and a good amount of coupons! Great ads too!
Christine G.
Norwalk, CT
I love this store. I hate myself for going in here sometimes because I always feel like I spend SO much money. I never go in with a list, unless its a few things, and then I leave with half the store. I could spend all day in there so its a good thing I do not work there. I think they have something for everyone including the person who may not be able to afford the high-end makeup, but still wants to primp themselves. I think it is great!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.