BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Taylor C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I really enjoy their product selection and can usually find what i need. However i feel that the customer service is a bit lacking as there are often very few employees working.
MacKenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite store to shop at! The fact that they have not only expensive name brand stuff it great! And the people there are so nice and willing to help! Even though I am a cosmetology student I have such a hard time finding the right foundation and concealer color to use and the girls there have helped me so much. (: I just adore this store. I wish i had way more expendable income so I can buy everything I want there
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to store for purchasing any time of beauty products. I love that I always have a coupon or they have a sale. I can get both high-end (prestige) or drug-store brands in the same place. I don't care for their in-store brand so much except for the nail polish. I'd say I make trip once a week.
Jacqui E.
I loooove Ulta! I go ever couple of weeks or at least once a month when I get the coupon in the mail. I like their sales and the free samples when you spend a certain amount. I recently got a whole bunch of freebies and it was pretty exciting. If you don't know where to look it could get pretty pricey but I shop clearance or use coupons or their deals so it's okay. Someday when I have the $$ I want to try out their salon :)
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta so much. I love that they sell high end products as well as the inexpensive products that can also be found at Target, etc. I wish their rewards program was a little more generous (I have to spend $450 before becoming a platinum member??!!) but they always have great sales and coupons available.
Elizabeth R.
I love ULTA it's my go-to for anything beauty related! I practically live there because even when I don't have a lot of money I can still find something great. I appreciate that even though they carry high-end products they also have drugstore ones as well, their store brand is always on point and very low-priced. Sales-people are always wonderful and in the chance I stop at the salon I always leave satisfied with my hair!
Jany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh ulta. This store is great. They have high end and drug store items. Your one stop shop for everything beauty ranging in any price. I love having options. And their point system is not too bad. The only thing I dislike is that at the end of the year they reset. But other than that, it's a great store.
tasha c.
senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going here. They carry the high end makeup brands I love as well as Covergirl, Nyx, Maybelline, etc plus their own makeup line is great too! And they are always having sales on their own brand, which makes it even better! Their rewards program is pretty awesome as well and if you check online often enough, they have killer deals where you get sample products for spending x amount of dollars. I've discovered so many new products from that alone.
Jessica G.
Kevil, KY
I love my make-up and product. I enjoy Sephora because it not only has the professional brands but also over the counter brands. In addition, there are more affordable options. Unlike Sephora, they offer coupons and discounts. THough I enjoy Sephora, I think that the environment of Ulta is less harsh than Sephora. I don't like how they do not have department store brands. At least Sephora carries my Clinique mascara.
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I have an ulta right across from my job which is very dangerous! i absolutely love this store and the rewards card that they have. of course i have reached the platinum level so my points will never expire. i love trying new products and seeing new offers they have. when i purchase something i usually always get a cute sample which helps promote different brands. love this store, love the products and love the rewards card!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?