BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Audri C.
Laguna Hills, CA
has a variety of make up and facial products and razors. This place has stuff all things beauty. I shop here a lot and it's all really cheap. the quality is pretty great and I would recommend shopping here!!
Scarlett G.
Rogersville, AL
ulta is my favorite store. I go there for hair care, face care and makeup and nails. and anything else. it smells so nice and it is so amazing in there, so many brands and so cheap well resonablely cheap. great quality and i will always shop here alwayyys
Luilliana T.
San Diego, Ca
I love Ulta! Not only do they have great costumer service they also have reward points. They have a great make up selection on makeup and perfumes. This is my go to place all the time.
Madelyn H.
Bainbridge Island
I love that we have a shop committed to beauty! But sometimes I feel like they overprice products. I can buy a $10 product at Ulta, but get for $7 at Target. They do have more of a variety.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I love going to Ulta rather than the local drugstore. They have cheaper brands like Covergirl and Rimmel, and also very high quality makeup like Urban Decay and Clinique, so you have a lot of choices. I also find it so helpful that the salespeople there are so knowledgeable and can help me match foundation colors to my skin tone, which can be quite a struggle if I try to do it myself. If you do an online order, they will send you free samples as well, which I really love. All in all, this is the best place to buy makeup.
Kristine A.
They have everything from drugstore brands to more high end brands you'd see at Sephora. They have good sales and a points reward card. I don't like that they keep adding brands to their "prestige" list, meaning that you can't use the $3.50 coupon on them. And that they don't have an easy to find list of all those brands. But I love that they carry Urban Decay and Nyx.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love the convenience of Ulta because is no only has higher end brands like Bare Escentuals and Urban Decay, but it has all the lower end drug store brands that I like. I mix and match makeup a lot and its never been more convenient to do as it is now with Ulta. Furthermore, I love all of the Ulta brand makeup as well and they have great rewards programs with freebies and coupons! I also love the great deals calendar they have with special days where you can get entire makeup sets for free! Love this store!
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
When Ultra opened in Grand Junction I was so excited and have been a good customer until this year. I was disappointed with the change in rewards where you can not use the rewards for services. (I use to look forward to a facial) Then they have changed things that they carry and seldom have the liter size of the shampoo that I need.

So many of their specials with services are only for "first time" customers. What about us that have used the services but can't afford it..... unless it is a "special" price.
Chelsea S.
I love shopping at Ulta. They have a variety of really great brands (including their own personal line of "Ulta" products; they carry all your favorite brands: Urban Decy, Tarte, NYX, Remmington, Eco Tools, etc., and you can get everything for a really great price. If you order online the orders come very fast (free shipping still usually arrives within 3-4 days)
Vanessa K.
Ulta is both great as an online and brick and morter retailer. In store, I've always been met with pleasant and very helpful people, and online they have a great site. Another great thing is they have constant amazing sales, in addition to letting you choose free samples so you can try out products to see if you like something. I would love to see their sale section improved in terms of user interaction design, BUT, overall, it's a great store with plenty of options from regular prices to higher end tags.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.