BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Avoca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually work at Ulta, so this review is pretty bias. However, the customer service and product availability are amazing. I buy everything there, not only because I work there, but also because the Sephora in my area doesn't have much stock. Ulta always has coupons available, which is also a perk. The full salon is a major plus, too.
Logan M.
Fort Smith, AR
I love ulta so much. Walking in just makes me happy. My favorite thing is that it carries a variety from drugstore to high end brands so you can find anything you need there.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
After ordering from Ulta online, I made the almost an hour drive to get to the only one closest to me - I was in heaven! Everything a girl could want. Every kind of makeup, every perfume, every hair care product and skin care product. The coupons I received are awesome, the rewards/points system is pretty cool - Might as well earn something since I'm planning on buying these things any way - And the sales people aren't pushy. I now take the drive about once a month!
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I love this store. We finally got one in my town and I am addicted. I have already been there so many times and they just opened a couple weeks ago.
Also, the rewards program is awesome. They have a huge selection of ALL kinds of products. The prices are good and they constantly have good sales. The sales staff is friendly and always helpful. They have a nice area where you can get your hair cut or colored. You can also get your eye brows waxed and your nails done.
Laura G.
I was happy went to the store at utla, its my first time, because i always wannted so bad because of people who went shop from youtube channel beauty make up;. they keep talking going on and on. their prices so fine. i was went inside store and love the products i bought with discounted the coupon percent off the priceless. i love to go again coming up soon. i love look around to do some buy for myself a beauty. i love this parts. i want go again. have a great week.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a good mix of drugstore brands, specialty makeup brands, haircare, perfume and a salon. I have never used the salon service before, but have bought a wide variety of products. I like the mailers they send out detailing what are new products and on sale. Do not give away many free samples, but they do have a points program where you can redeem for products. I have mainly bought makeup, nail polish and shampoo here. Have also bought several hair straighteners.
meg n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I used to think it was like Sephora with only high end beauty products, and decided to check it out one day and I'm so glad I did! This is my new favorite place to get any type of beauty product whether it's makeup, hair, etc. I love that they have the typical brands that you can find in drug stores as well as high end products as well, and they always have awesome sales! I recently spent a gift card there and got so much for a great price because of all the sales going on.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my favorite stores- I am there all the time! I love how spacious it is compared to a lot of other makeup stores. They have a wide range of products and the sales are great. You can even use manufacturer's coupons! My only complaint is that displays can be a bit messy sometimes and products are not restocked very often.
Sandra F.
Ulta is the perfect store for beauty products. Their mix of drugstore and high-end is balanced and their prices are right. Plus, many of the Ulta Brand products are great quality for a great price. The staff at Ulta, in my opinion, is much nicer than those at other specialty retailers. Everyone should go to an Ulta at least once!
Jenna C.
Struthers , OH
Ulta has everything that I need in one place! It has the drugstore makeup that I love along with the high end makeup that I like to splurge on every once in a while
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.