BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
ULTA has a great atmosphere all around. The workers are willing to help you with whatever you need. I have only had one bad experience there getting my eyebrows waxed. The end result was some raw scabbed skin due to a poor waxing job. Other than that I have never been disappointed with ULTA.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Ultra is my candy store ! Lol they have a mix of high end and drugstore products. For us beauty bloggers this store is heaven at least to me it is. The customer service is great t, they have good sales at times within the store and the return policy again great . Totally recommend this store
Ulta is a convient store that has many options for beauty products. The nice thing about this store is there is also a hair salon in the store which I have gone to many times and has been extremely helpful. I have also gotten my eyebrows waxed at the brow benefit bar and I loved the results.
Elizabeth Z.
Portland, OR
I love that ulta is very organized, you can find your type of makeup very fast unless its your first time there. Pros would be the amount of makeup you can get from there to cheep makeup to expensive. Cons, they don't have everything, some of the employees do not help you find what you want.
Makayla C.
Oak Hill, OH
Ulta is a perfect store for anyone who needs any beauty product. One of my favorite products from there is Bare Minerals. I love how it helps to clear your skin while making you ur face look flawless, especially the foundation. I would 100% recommend Ulta to be a shopping place for a anyone!
Veronica R.
San Antonio, TX
The first time I went it was with one of my best friends. We have been friends since the 7th grade we are 50 now & she is my daughter's Godmother. It was wonderful. The girl was a great help especially to my friend I was trying to show her a few things & the salesperson was very helpful *;0)
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
There is a lot of different options for different price points. They have a variety of brands and everything you would need for beauty stuff. I love the gifts you get after you buy Ulta products. I still have some of the gifts. The samples in the gifts are the perfect sizes and last a while.
Erica R.
Farmingdale, NY
I absolutely love this store!!! I love how there's a mix of high-end and department store items as well... everything from perfume to hair products... it's literally toys-r-us for women... you can return items that didn't live up to your expectations and they always send out coupons!!! 10/10
Monica B.
Ulta is one of the best beauty stores I like to shop at they have a wide variety of high end products and drug store products I love that they have those options for me. I like to buy my brushes from ulta they always have what I need ! And I love when they have there but 1 get 1 free deals !
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN
I love Ulta! Their makeup box is amazing, it includes eyehadows (many different colors), brow colors, blush, make up brushes (which is another thing i love, i like all of their make up brushes), eyeliners, eye shadow primers. Ulta is a great place to pretty much buy all the make up you need.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.