BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Paige S.
Bowling Green, KY
We recently got an ULTA and I never knew everything I was missing out on by not having one. This is where i buy all of my make up now! It's absolutely incredible and very reasonably priced if you aren't looking for the most expensive make up. They have a section of what i like to call "middle class makeup" for people like me (& maybe you ha!) that you can get cheaper than you can get at Target or Walmart...because of their incredible COUPONS! if you work the system right, you can get a $10 great mascara for $6.50 from their $3.50 off $10 coupons that they publish nearly EVERY WEEK. don't shop there without the coupon and use them wisely (such as buying $10 items with your $10 coupons). love this store!
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I love ulta they carry expensive brands as well as drugstore makeup there brand of makeup is also good quality and they always have a good sales going on I also like how they sell hair care products and do nails the store is always clean and the workers are friendly except some of the makeup salesmen act like you're waiting their time if you ask them questions other than that it's great.
Destiny V.
San Jose, CA
This is my new favorite place to buy beauty supplies and cosmetics, in fact it is the only place I go to now. They have all the best designer beauty supplies (Urban Decay, Smashbox, Benefit) and they have the most AMAZING deals. If you sign up for a rewards card, you earn points for all your purchases that can go towards make up, facials, and even hair appointments at their salons! My cousin earned enough points to get the Urban Decay Naked 2 palate for FREE. They also send you gifts and promotions for your birthday and via email.
Ashleigh W.
Knoxville, TN
I really like ULTA because I am able to have access to lots of brands that are harder to find in my area, plus the combination of drugstore/high-end is great and doesn't leave me running to 2 different stores for everything I need. There is usually always a coupon which is great for getting discounts on your drugstore items, as they rarely apply to the high-end or "prestige" products..boo.
While I am not an exclusive ULTA shopper, I really like going there to look at all the products and enjoy that they have a pretty wide selection.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Oh ULTA how I love thee!! I am super addicted to this store and their on line site as well.. I love the coupons they send out and their ULTA club.. I love when they have promotions for things and will send you free stuff if you meet the qualifications of the purchase. They have high end items and affordable stuff as well. All around great store. I must for any cosmetic / beauty lover!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love Ulta! They have a wide variety of products and always have a few sales going on. The workers are all well educated on the products they offer so they can help with any questions you have. I was there with my sister yesterday and they helped her find a good foundation for her skin tone that was the best choice for her acne prone skin. And I love that they usually always have free samples with purchases. I bought the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and got the UD setting spray and a gorgeous UD 24/7 eye liner for free!
Alba G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
How much do I LOVE this store! They have high end beauty supplies as well as discount store products. They offer great coupons if you sign up with them and occassionally when you enter the store they give you travel size product they are sampling for FREE! I even went one time they had a special and had my hair washed, shampooed and styled for FREE! They were sampling Frederic Fekkai products and they didn't pressure me to buy the products which makes me return often to buy great products. Really well run store with great products."
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I AM OBSESSED! Ulta is one of my favorite places to purchase my beauty products! I have a local store close to me and I couldn't be any more happier! Every time I go, they always have some kind of special deal, or sale! I can go and buy my makeup, then go over and buy my shampoo, then off to skincare! It's a wonderful store, I just really LOVE Ulta!!!! <3
Erica B.
Pearland, TX
Love Ulta!! They have literally EVERYTHING from drugstore to high end products. They always send out coupon codes for a discount and it's great! The only thing I don't like is that I signed up with their rewards program on my birthday and they advertise that they send out an email for a free full size mascara to redeem during your birthday month. Apparently, you have to make a purchase with that rewards card BEFORE your birthday - so I will not be receiving my email for a birthday gift until 12 months from now on my next birthday.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT
I absolutely love the selection at ULTA but it seems like everything is so much more expensive than if you were to buy it at Walmart or your local drug store. But it is worth it sometimes for the selection they have available. And I have always loved the people they have working there, they are always super nice and helpful. If I could change only two things it would be that their prices were a tini bit cheaper.. and I wish they had carts so I could bring my kids in without worrying about them breaking everything.. oh the mom drama.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.