BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Ulta is amazing. They have all the latest brands, hair products nail products and more. They also have drugstore brands too if you can't afford high-end products.
Angela C.
Stillwater, OK
I love Ulta and I definitely know how to shop here! I spend a lot here but I receive so much for my money. Ulta is great at giving coupons, they accept manufacturers coupons, have a lot of free gift with purchase promotions, and have a great rewards program. With the rewards, I always redeem my points at the 250 or 350 increments because you get a little extra out of them that way. I also really like the Ulta beauty brand itself, I love their primers, makeup, and skincare. I recently bought the ulta cleansing system, comparable to the clarisonic and let me tell you, it's fabulous!
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta. I love ulta.
Ashley R.
Ulta Beauty is one of my favorite stores! I love the variety of products and brands that they carry! I also love that they have their own salon in their store as well. I am a rewards member so I love receiving coupons and then being able to redeem my points for the things I love! I have always received great customer service as well! I am definitely glad the town I live in put this store in!
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
I love ulta and the fact some of their products comes with free stuff. They have everything organized and easy to find you don't have to look all over the place.
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, PA
Look, I love Sephora as much as the next girl, but it's a tad pricey. I am so happy I found Ulta. As a college student in the process of getting my masters degree, worrying about paying $50 for my foundation is a bit much for someone on a budget and I didn't want to go to a drugstore and use a less quality product. thankfully, Ulta holds higher quality brands at realistic prices. I love this stores online shop as well. it's easy, it's reliable, and it provides buyers with a rewards card far better than Sephoras. Not bashing Sephora here, just saying that Ulta is the budget option!
Hanna Lee A.
I absolutely love Ulta and their rewards program, they also have an amazing brow bar if you need to get your eyebrows done. They have a great make up selection and offer good sales.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
This my favorite place to shop for makeup. They always have GREAT deals and so much product. If you're into low end makeup like drugstore. They ALWAYS have coupons. I have spent thousands in this place in the last couple of years for gifts, salon services, and makeup. I just wish they hired more knowledgable staff. If you want better staff I would suggest Sephora instead, but for a better price and point system. Ulta only.
Katerina K.
Baltimore, Md
Ultra is my favorite online makeup store. They have great brands of makeup to choose from. Excellent prices, sales, and coupons. So easy and saves time. I just order, and great makeup shows up at my door step.
Valerie S.
Shickshinny, PA
I've shopped at ulta a few times over the last few years. I've honestly always considered myself more of a Sephora girl. BUT! Recently I have been very impressed with the marketing this company has been doing. As a young woman who loves beauty and has a degree in marketing, I have completely fallen in love with Ulta stores and their company! Ulta is also one of the only people to sell Mally Beauty products, other than QVC.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.